alley cat in a sentence
1) While she finds him amusing, an alley cat isn't her type.
2) However, a flock of alley cats lick her corpse, reviving her.
3) Mike M well who knows alley cats may become the new prides of the SHTF situation.
alley cat example sentences4) The result is a sound I 'd liken to a gang of angry, drugged alley cats .
5) He may have the morals of an alley cat but raping a semi-comatose girl was beyond him.
6) Shortly after, the Turtles discovered that Klunk had mated and had kittens with an alley cat .
7) Early in youth he began to dissipate and was wont to join rowdy alley cats in their midnight maraudings.
8) Keith Duggan of "The Irish Times" reported that the two teams "fight like alley cats ".
9) You don't want the heroes to be too seriously inconvenienced by a bunch of pissed off alley cats .
10) Yes, the native breed is probably the alley cat , but still the cat selected under certain pressurizing conditions.
11) The domestic shorthaired, in other words, the alley cat ; the mixed shorthaired or longhair breeds are usually free.
12) She is then mysteriously revived by a group of alley cats that flock around her and begin gnawing at her fingers.
13) We were forced by time constraints to give up our alley cat from the city during our second move up here .
14) In the book, she was described as "having not only the morals but the claws of an alley cat ".
15) I 'll answer your question, but first I need to go break up what sounds like two alley cats fighting outside.
example sentences with alley cat16) Also, the attitude to SIBs (still existing and rather widespread) as to "just alley cats " took its toll.
17) That great empire went from a vast power ruling much of the world, to a pile of ruins crawling with alley cats and tourists.
18) The oldest in our cat family, she was the runt of a litter born to a neighborhood alley cat in our garage.
19) In the United States, a non-purebred cat is sometimes referred to as a barn or alley cat , even if it is not a stray.
20) The show is based on a series of tales written by Longfellow about Stinkfoot, a New York City alley cat , a bit of a rogue and more than a bit of a rake.
21) Svart Katt has been internationally recognized and is considered Sweden's largest alley cat by number of participators, according to Cog Magazine.
22) Walking home after seeing the film "Cat People", the young Selina chases after an alley cat and watches in horror as her parents are gunned down by a robber.
23) Watching, Jess was reminded of a pack of alley cats she'd seen at the rear of Samson's smithy one night.
24) The campaign was so negative on both sides that a reporter described the contest as "two alley cats over truth in advertising".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alley cat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alley cat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alley cat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alley cat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alley cat.
20 examples of simple sentences of alley cat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alley cat
Compound Sentences with alley cat
Complex Sentences with alley cat
Compound-Complex Sentences with alley cat