alleviates in a sentence
1) This increases blood flow and quite often alleviates the problem.
2) It also alleviates female organ troubles and conditions.
3) This alleviates a common problem with sharing interrupts.
alleviates example sentences4) There is another problem we hope MAP alleviates .
5) This alleviates the problem of scarcity of interrupt lines.
6) This setup alleviates her reflux and reduces the risk of aspiration.
7) It alleviates our mental burdens and reduces the potential for illness.
8) She often alleviates the disputes between Moran and the children.
9) Sometimes there exists a magical value that alleviates the problem.
10) The scap pad bench alleviates this problem.
11) The precision of the laser alleviates some of this concern.
12) It provides a cooling sensation which alleviates inflammation, swelling and redness.
13) The consensus of opinion is that a modular approach alleviates the problem.
14) A hands-free cell phone alleviates this problem.
15) L-Tyrosine alleviates stress and aids in stabilizing moods.
example sentences with alleviates16) L-Phenylalanine alleviates symptoms and works to counter depression.
17) Descent to lower altitudes alleviates the symptoms of HAPE.
18) It alleviates dandruff and helps prevent greying and loss of hair.
19) Stretched rear glass alleviates any mild claustrophobia of the current model.
20) Encouraging service members to not seek to reenlist alleviates things somewhat .
21) Such an approach alleviates the problem but does not solve it entirely.
22) Alleviates tearing pains in the stomach or abdomen after eating or drinking.
23) By being involved in pushing the equipment forward, it alleviates those worries.
24) It also improves immune function , improves fertility, and alleviates erectile dysfunction.
25) This alleviates pain and improves function.
26) With this holster, that protrusion alleviates the problem completely.
27) Watson rolls to his side and alleviates the choke enough to stay alive .
28) I hope this alleviates your concerns.
How to use alleviates in a sentence29) Koof is laughter that alleviates the limitations of Gevurah.
30) SuperMemo alleviates the trouble by detecting cases where the document does not load entirely.
31) Web Drawing Manager alleviates these problems.
32) Supplementation supposedly alleviates this alleged problem.
33) EMA401 alleviates pain and provides relief by blocking the AngII induced potentiation.
34) This treatment also significantly alleviates the tightness & pain from my severe cervical spine distortion.
35) Setting the hardpaths variable alleviates this.
36) Information is retained via the cookies that alleviates the need for repeated entry of details.
37) This system not only benefits the development site but alleviates flood risk from neighbouring areas.
38) It is a distraction, it alleviates boredom, and it gives him purpose.
39) Postsynaptic spiking alleviates the Mg2+ block on NMDA receptors.
40) A high contact pressure assures a low-ohmic contact or alleviates dielectric charging induced beam stiction.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviates
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviates with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviates
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviates in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviates.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviates. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviates
Compound Sentences with alleviates
Complex Sentences with alleviates
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviates