alleviate in a sentence
1) Hopefully various modifications will alleviate those problems.
2) It will often help alleviate allergic reactions.
3) Imagine trying to alleviate poverty without growth.
alleviate example sentences4) Doctors prescribe medications to help alleviate symptoms.
5) Several new experimental treatments may alleviate symptoms.
6) Parker is pursuing state grants to alleviate those flooding issues.
7) This works to eliminate waste and alleviate costs.
8) This helps to alleviate any running discomfort.
9) But a unique solution helps alleviate that problem.
10) Education also failed to alleviate human suffering.
11) Showing us the numbers may help alleviate those concerns.
12) Has anyone found anything that helps alleviate the problem?
13) This article seeks to alleviate that pain.
14) What was being done to alleviate the growing concern?
15) This was in order to alleviate prison overcrowding.
example sentences with alleviate16) Coal storage was designed to alleviate this problem.
17) Wide buses in turn alleviate the memory wall problem.
18) This progress helped to alleviate the unemployment crisis.
19) Plans designed to solve or alleviate existing problems.
20) He thought doing so would alleviate "troublesome" environmental issues.
21) This would help alleviate concerns and instill confidence among investors .
22) Ensure proper distribution of foodstuffs to alleviate malnutrition.
23) Phone 2Action helps to alleviate both.
24) The rainfall alleviated persistent drought conditions across the state.
25) Morse taper reamers are available to alleviate minor damage.
26) He has outlined a plan to alleviate it.
27) How does one alleviate and discharge pain of such magnitude?
28) This may be enough to alleviate the symptoms.
How to use alleviate in a sentence29) Animal owners can do much to alleviate common problems.
30) Madison sought to alleviate concerns about Federal power.
31) It can alleviate anxiety, depression and anger.
32) But all hope is not lost to alleviate crises.
33) Using symbols to alleviate pain, cure diseases and allergies resolved.
34) Even adding more feed will not alleviate this problem.
35) It helps alleviate repetition, but also helps differentiate characters.
36) We hope this understanding will help alleviate their panic panic.
37) Stalin refused to release large grain reserves to alleviate the famine.
38) E-mail accounts created for organizations alleviate many of these complications.
39) Some also drink to alleviate stress or anxiety.
40) In some cases it was intentional to alleviate regular errors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate
Compound Sentences with alleviate
Complex Sentences with alleviate
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate