alleviated in a sentence
1) The rainfall alleviated persistent drought conditions across the state.
2) The craving for junk food is alleviated .
3) The woman has stopped drinking tea and her pain has alleviated .
alleviated example sentences4) The unacceptable burden on many families was alleviated or eliminated.
5) India's remarkable economic growth has not alleviated rural poverty.
6) Modern medicine has greatly alleviated the risk of childbirth.
7) It brought rainfall to southwestern Madagascar that alleviated previously dry conditions.
8) These concerns have not been greatly alleviated by subsequent reported cases.
9) In the process the small producers were alleviated from poverty.
10) Other sound quality related issues have been alleviated as well.
11) Such an arrangement alleviated serious problems of isolation and loneliness.
12) Security concerns may also be alleviated using this method.
13) It alleviated traffic and does not use twisting roads.
14) This can be alleviated with topical estrogen cream.
15) However this only partially alleviated the payments issue.
example sentences with alleviated16) This alleviated most of the local traffic congestion.
17) France quickly alleviated many of Britain's concerns.
18) The moisture alleviated some of the pain.
19) Several problems which plagued us might be alleviated in further trials.
20) But, she explained, three specific developments alleviated her concerns.
21) And deep brain stimulation alleviated only some symptoms of the disease .
22) Furthermore, symptoms are usually not entirely alleviated by DEC.
23) This combined with motor transport alleviated some of the problem.
24) This delay cost could be alleviated with the tax system.
25) The shortage of money has to be alleviated by someone.
26) Venous thromboembolic disease signs such as leg swelling are typically alleviated .
27) Symptoms which are alleviated range from mental sluggishness to hallucinations.
28) Hearing such statements buoyed our spirits and alleviated the worries.
How to use alleviated in a sentence29) Cross jurisdictional issues can be alleviated with special constable appointments.
30) This will also be alleviated by the changes described above.
31) C: consistently become stronger and are not alleviated by changing position.
32) As a result of this reduced activity, fear responses are alleviated .
33) Any noted inflammation or swelling may be alleviated by the magnetic field.
34) The rainfall extended through the Mid-Atlantic states, which alleviated drought conditions.
35) Worries were quickly alleviated on first listen.
36) Once his pains were alleviated , he went home to recuperate.
37) He loves his Ruffwear knot and the problem has been alleviated !
38) Kesler's strong start to the season alleviated management's concerns.
39) The request was granted, and Milicz's imprisonment was alleviated .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviated.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviated
Compound Sentences with alleviated
Complex Sentences with alleviated
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviated