respiratory allergy in a sentence
1) It also helps in respiratory allergies .
2) Age also was a factor in the prevalence of skin and respiratory allergies , the report noted.
3) About allergies More than 60 million Americans suffer from seasonal and year-round hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies .
respiratory allergy example sentences4) Discovered by Leonard Noon and John Freeman in 1911, allergy immunotherapy represents the only causative treatment for respiratory allergies .
5) The researchers found Hispanic children had the lowest prevalence of food, skin and respiratory allergies , compared with other groups.
6) Exposure to insects and cockroaches antigens has been also linked to exacerbation of asthma, decreased lung function and respiratory allergy .
7) Cough, cold, and allergy drug products are used to relieve symptoms associated with the common cold or upper respiratory allergies .
8) Indeed, as noted above, there is some evidence that the daily consumption of probiotics might put babies at increased risk of developing respiratory allergies .
9) Colin P . Homeopathy and respiratory allergies : a series of 147 cases . Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95 (2):68-72.
10) The levels of mushroom respiratory allergy are as high as 30 percent of those with allergic disorder, but it is believed to be less than 1 percent of food allergies.
11) Among families making more than 200 percent of poverty level, 5.4 percent of those children had food allergies and 18.3 percent had respiratory allergies .
12) Among families making less than 100 percent of poverty level, 4.4 percent of those children had food allergies and 14.9 percent had respiratory allergies .
13) • As of January 2011, there is no convincing evidence that taking probiotics will prevent respiratory allergies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of respiratory allergy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of respiratory allergy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with respiratory allergy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word respiratory allergy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with respiratory allergy.
20 examples of simple sentences of respiratory allergy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of respiratory allergy
Compound Sentences with respiratory allergy
Complex Sentences with respiratory allergy
Compound-Complex Sentences with respiratory allergy