alleviate the symptom in a sentence
1) This may be enough to alleviate the symptoms .
2) Medications currently used to alleviate the symptoms produce undesirable side effects.
3) Therefore, drink plenty of fluids to help alleviate the symptoms .
alleviate the symptom example sentences4) Treatment options currently focus on alleviating the symptoms and preventing complications.
5) Beta-blockers are used to alleviate the symptoms associated with TM.
6) Medical personnel will focus the treatment on alleviating the symptoms .
7) A cold wet cloth placed on her cheeks will help alleviate the symptoms .
8) Strength training also helps alleviate the symptoms of chronic conditions such as arthritis.
9) Descent to lower altitudes alleviates the symptoms of HAPE.
10) Taking enzymes should decrease the volume of these secretions and thus alleviate the symptoms .
11) Drugs that manipulate serotonin levels have been used to alleviate the symptoms of serotonin imbalances.
12) A diet void of certain foods that feed the bacteria can help alleviate the symptoms .
13) So we must concentrate on alleviating the symptoms and strengthening the body's natural defences.
14) There is some evidence to suggest that saffron may help alleviate the symptoms of major depressive disorder.
15) Now researchers have found that bright light can help alleviate the symptoms of all kinds of depression.
example sentences with alleviate the symptom16) Decompression of the nerve traversing the compartment might alleviate the symptoms (Rorabeck, 1984).
17) Sertraline is effective in alleviating the symptoms of PMDD, a severe form of premenstrual syndrome.
18) There is considerable evidence that fish oil supplementation can alleviate the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
19) Psychosurgery is a surgical operation that destroys brain tissue in order to alleviate the symptoms of mental disorder.
20) Removal of the device that is not needed should be considered, since removal may alleviate the symptoms .
21) To alleviate the symptoms , about one in five diabetics in rich countries injects himself regularly with insulin.
22) They'll help alleviate the symptoms and also help to make you stop being so allergic all together.
23) Having suffered from fibromyalgia since the age of 16 Sue has sought natural remedies which alleviate the symptoms enormously.
24) In such cases, additional treatment (e.g. root canal therapy) may be needed to alleviate the symptoms .
25) Alternative therapies, such as acupuncture, are used by some practitioners to alleviate the symptoms of drug addiction.
26) This formula will not only alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoids, but will also prevent them from occurring.
27) Costs Cholecystectomy is cost effective compared to alternative treatments since it definitively treats the disease and reliably alleviates the symptoms .
28) About 10 percent of individuals diagnosed with CSM require the surgery, called decompression surgery, to alleviate the symptoms .
How to use alleviate the symptom in a sentence29) And although this may alleviate the symptoms of the problem de jour, it does not address the root cause.
30) There are a few treatments available for alleviating the symptoms caused by these cysts, but their effectiveness is debatable.
31) In addition to the aforementioned treatments, there are also many management approaches that can alleviate the symptoms of dysgeusia.
32) Fortunately, B12 injections, if started early, can remedy the deficiency and alleviate the symptoms of pernicious anemia.
33) Milnacipran, an anti-depressant drug, is currently being investigated for potential to alleviate the symptoms of ADHD in adults.
34) They are usually given small amounts of morphine or methadone to alleviate the symptoms and are slowly weaned off the drugs.
35) As a result of this misdiagnosis, the treatment often alleviates the symptoms instead of the root cause of the condition.
36) Also, speaking from experience, taping the arch will sometimes go along way to alleviating the symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
37) Manipulative treatments had purportedly alleviated the symptoms of his daughter Jean's epilepsy as well as Twain's own chronic bronchitis.
38) There are anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic drops that can be prescribed by your eye care professional in order to alleviate the symptoms .
39) While drug therapy or other treatment options can help to alleviate the symptoms , affected individuals must make a few lifestyle changes.
40) A doctor may be able to diagnose the cause of the vertigo and prescribe treatments to help manage and alleviate the symptoms .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate the symptom
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate the symptom with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate the symptom
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate the symptom in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate the symptom.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate the symptom. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate the symptom
Compound Sentences with alleviate the symptom
Complex Sentences with alleviate the symptom
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate the symptom