alleviate pressure in a sentence
1) Germany may decide to alleviate pressure on the rest Eurozone by planning its own exit .
2) This transfer alleviated pressure on the growing crops and provided fresh pasture for the livestock.
3) Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno argued the rule was introduced to "help alleviate pressure on polling places".
alleviate pressure example sentences4) Munoz moves to side to alleviate pressure and Boetsch locks in guillotine , but Munoz escapes.
5) They may also play an important role in alleviating pressure on natural forests for timber and fuelwood production.
6) Surgery can help to alleviate pressure by expanding the eye's existing drainage area, for better intraocular fluid drainage.
7) Or the wearer may choose to wear the headgear loosely in order to shift the helmet position to alleviate pressure points.
8) At the third Washington Conference in May 1943 alleviating pressure on China was discussed, in particular through the Burma Campaign.
9) To alleviate pressure on Snow Hill, Moor Street station was opened in 1909 as a terminus for the North Warwickshire lines.
10) And they were extremely active in formulating policies aimed at alleviating pressures in credit markets so as to ensure that the economy continued to function.
11) As of 13 January, UNRWA was still unable to deliver fuel to water treatment plants to alleviate pressure on the banks of the Beit Lahiya lagoon.
12) Likewise the 20 D class 4-6-4T tank locomotives had helped alleviate pressure on suburban services while the 57 F class 4-8-0s did the same for goods.
13) Mancini's players believed his approach alleviated pressure and helped City to win the last six league matches which won the title on goal difference.
14) Donut pillows are firm pillows shaped like a torus, with a space in the middle to alleviate pressure on the tailbone area while sitting.
15) The city is developing its city layout in a long-term bid to alleviate pressure on limited land, aid economic development and absorb a rising population.
example sentences with alleviate pressure16) The natural organic textiles used in the bed can help alleviate pressure and help to regulate body temperature when a person is sleeping.
17) While the team is eager to alleviate pressure on the youngster, we're told he's riding extremely well... so we thought we'd take a look at his Trek Madone 7-Series.
18) You wouldn't even have to come up with a clever play, just the threat alone would alleviate pressure from other players.
19) He said this will alleviate pressure from professors to create every aspect of a digital course and lead to a higher-quality finished product.
20) improve and alleviate pressure on the foot
21) This syndrome is preventable when proper steps are taken to alleviate pressure on the hands (MORE)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate pressure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate pressure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate pressure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate pressure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate pressure.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate pressure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate pressure
Compound Sentences with alleviate pressure
Complex Sentences with alleviate pressure
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate pressure