alleviate the effects in a sentence
1) Nonsynaptic plasticity, can function to alleviate the effects of brain damage.
2) People may try to alleviate the effects produced without tackling the causes behind them.
3) What can you do immediately to alleviate the effects of "burnout"?
alleviate the effects example sentences4) Can aerobic exercise alleviate the effects of the French-fried, fast-food Western diet?
5) the idea is to use the milk to prevent or alleviate the effects of gastrointestinal infections .
6) In the clinical field, psychodrama may be used to alleviate the effects of emotional trauma and PTSD.
7) In 1983 Lewes District Council spent £12,000 to alleviate the effects of soil erosion on a housing estate.
8) Much high technology medicine is therefore palliative, alleviating the effects of the disease by relieving pain or restoring mobility.
9) Mr. Lukashenka raised objections to devising a special program to alleviate the effects of the spread of the highly contagious virus.
10) There is a wide plethora of societal and political suggestions to alleviate the effects of continued discrimination in the United States.
11) He believed that these groups were helping to alleviate the effects of catastrophes caused by the dawning of the New Age.
12) Priority schemes do not solve network congestion by themselves, but they help to alleviate the effects of congestion for some services.
13) the Cooperative Bank, founded in 1925, and the Provident Fund from about the same time, tried to alleviate the effects of the economic crisis.
14) This was most prevalent in the 1930s, when "depression scrip" was issued in an attempt to alleviate the effects of the Great Depression on local citizens.
15) For many years the Weatherby Mark V rifles chambered in .460 Weatherby were equipped with a Pendleton muzzle brake to help alleviate the effects of recoil.
example sentences with alleviate the effects16) the mission team also created "shock absorbers" to alleviate the effects of tiny vibrations in the spacecraft which would impede accurate measurements.
17) Just going over them again and again puts me in a good mood even in the midst of crisis, calming anxiety and alleviating the effects of depression.
18) At about the same time, in England and Wales, poor relief was, for the first time, made dependent on family size (partly to alleviate the effects of the Napoleonic Wars).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate the effects
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate the effects with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate the effects
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate the effects in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate the effects.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate the effects. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate the effects
Compound Sentences with alleviate the effects
Complex Sentences with alleviate the effects
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate the effects