alleviate overcrowding in a sentence
1) This was in order to alleviate prison overcrowding .
2) To alleviate overcrowding , the fleet of rolling stock was enlarged.
3) This expansion helped alleviate the overcrowding at the entry of the museum.
alleviate overcrowding example sentences4) A new 34-cell prison building was constructed in 1884 to alleviate overcrowding .
5) The adjacent Mayfield station opened in 1910 providing four platforms which alleviated overcrowding at Piccadilly.
6) And another $ 1 million to help alleviate overcrowding at the Gallistel and Jane Addams elementary schools.
7) The school is designed to alleviate overcrowding at Sparkman High School, one of Alabama's largest schools.
8) In another measure to alleviate overcrowding at some schools, the Board sanctioned the construction of mobile classroom units.
9) As a means of alleviating overcrowding , the Assembly allowed private contractors to lease convict labor from the penitentiary.
10) An annex was added on 26th Street to alleviate overcrowding in the Howard Street building, but it was insufficient.
11) Due to high population growth rates in Plano, Plano East Senior High School opened to juniors in 1981 to alleviate overcrowding .
12) The Long Train would help alleviate overcrowding on the F line, one of the slowest, twistiest and most problem-prone subway lines.
13) In 1995, the Great Falls Public Schools commissioned a study which looked at ways to alleviate overcrowding at GFHS as well as make the school IDEA-compliant.
14) A new "Terminal 2" was opened in March 2008 in order to alleviate current overcrowding , and to extend the airport's capacity by another 6 million passengers.
15) Immediately after taking the position of warden, he put the inmates to work to build a log cell-house to alleviate the rampant overcrowding .
example sentences with alleviate overcrowding16) The library was needed to alleviate overcrowding in the "Old Library" which is located above the headmaster's office & main school office.
17) The local authority built a large council estate at Sheriff Hill to alleviate dangerous overcrowding in Gateshead, effectively turning the area into a residential suburb.
18) Students from southern New Brighton formerly attended Mounds View, but the district lines were redrawn to send more students to Irondale to alleviate overcrowding .
19) Adding classroom space to alleviate overcrowding ;
20) " The Clark County School District needs to alleviate the overcrowding at Del Webb (Middle School).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate overcrowding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate overcrowding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate overcrowding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate overcrowding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate overcrowding.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate overcrowding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate overcrowding
Compound Sentences with alleviate overcrowding
Complex Sentences with alleviate overcrowding
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate overcrowding