alleviate distress in a sentence
1) Jane sent money and food to alleviate the Ryan family's distress .
2) We have done whatever little lay within our power to alleviate the prevalent distress .
3) The government did little to alleviate distress , and was focused mostly on shipping gold to Britain.
alleviate distress example sentences4) One of these studies examined whether rats would work to alleviate the distress of a conspecific.
5) He was also active in alleviating distress in France following the devastation of the Franco-Prussian war.
6) Use of lidocaine iontophoresis is an effective method for reducing pain and alleviating distress during venipuncture in pediatric patients.
7) In fact, his Law for alleviating the distress of People and Reich is a blueprint for precisely that sort of alteration.
8) These calamities called forth the bounty of Titus to relieve the sufferers in property, and his humanity and compassion, in alleviating other distresses .
9) The China distress Relief Fund (China Red Cross Fund) was started to alleviate the distress amongst the wounded in the war zones in China.
10) A committee formed in 1892 in vain urged the council to counteract unemployment and alleviate distress by initiating roadworks as well as taking other measures.
11) While public depression and anguish continue over the ferry disaster, a period of mourning and grieving is necessary to alleviate the emotional distress , experts said.
12) to alleviate parental distress over the atypical genital appearance.
13) Emotion-focused coping is a mechanism to alleviate distress by minimizing,
14) " Bibliotherapy for adults is a form of self-administered treatment in which structured materials provide a means to alleviate distress .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate distress
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate distress with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate distress
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate distress in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate distress.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate distress. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate distress
Compound Sentences with alleviate distress
Complex Sentences with alleviate distress
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate distress