alleviate boredom in a sentence
1) This order can be changed to create variety and alleviate boredom .
2) It is a distraction, it alleviates boredom , and it gives him purpose.
3) Singing helped to alleviate boredom and to lighten, perhaps, the psychological burden of hard work.
alleviate boredom example sentences4) Violations 'for kicks', where rules are broken to prove machismo or to alleviate boredom .
5) Besson envisioned the world of "The Fifth Element" as a teenager, to alleviate boredom .
6) He life has been combat, and he's taken to shadowrunning to alleviate the boredom of retirement.
7) This is especially evident in the middle stretch, before the finale action tracks appear to alleviate the boredom .
8) In addition to self-development, an advantage of developing one's perceptiveness is its tendency to alleviate boredom .
9) To alleviate that boredom , she decides she will manipulate a group of superheroes (the player characters).
10) As a mood-altering agent, it tends to alleviate boredom and reduce stress and reduces aggressive responses to stressful events.
11) In order to alleviate boredom , the workers are made to shift through a set of jobs in a sequential manner.
12) Choosing teas without caffeine helps your body stay hydrated , and can alleviate the boredom of drinking only water every day.
13) The show features two boys who attempt to be like Phineas and Ferb by taking part in adventures to alleviate boredom .
14) Given the steep rise in the use of technology since then, she suggests the tendency to alleviate boredom with screen time may have become even more prevalent.
15) More frequent bathroom trips, adequate pain relief, and alleviating boredom all work to reduce a patient's need for bed rails.
example sentences with alleviate boredom16) To alleviate the boredom of country life, she converted a large room at the old chateau into a theatre where she put on plays.
17) Young people do more of their risk taking online and at home, and it alleviates boredom , which is a big motivator of delinquency," he said.
18) Related News As a child, when Natasha Trethewey grew restless during a long drive, her father had a unique way of alleviating boredom .
19) That has made team-building distractions , such as the Dodgers' annual rookie hazing event, even more important as a way to alleviate the boredom .
20) Without proper training and human attention, the Cairn Terrier can become destructive or mischievous, or bark excessively to alleviate the boredom .
21) "You can imagine situations like nursing homes, where it might be difficult for the elderly to find activities that alleviate boredom ," he says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate boredom
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate boredom with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate boredom
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate boredom in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate boredom.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate boredom. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate boredom
Compound Sentences with alleviate boredom
Complex Sentences with alleviate boredom
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate boredom