allergic rhinitis in a sentence
1) Seasonal allergic rhinitis occurs in particular during pollen seasons.
2) Specialized testing is necessary to diagnose local allergic rhinitis .
3) This type of allergic rhinitis is commonly seen in younger children.
allergic rhinitis example sentences4) Patients with asthma and chronic allergic rhinitis may need daily medications.
5) There is usually a family history of allergic rhinitis .
6) What are the types of allergic rhinitis ?
7) What is the mechanism of allergic rhinitis ?
8) I also provide treatment for allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis .
9) Such people are said to have perennial allergic rhinitis .
10) Local allergic rhinitis is associated with conjunctivitis and asthma.
11) A small study found that choline supplements reduced symptoms of allergic rhinitis .
12) This therapy is particularly useful for people with allergic rhinitis or asthma.
13) Perennial allergic rhinitis occurs throughout the year.
14) Allergic rhinitis may be seasonal or perennial.
15) Symptoms of both sinusitis and allergic rhinitis include nasal obstruction and congestion.
example sentences with allergic rhinitis16) This is called local allergic rhinitis .
17) When most people talk about hay fever it usually means seasonal allergic rhinitis .
18) Allergic rhinitis is a common cause of sinusitis.
19) A triad of atopic eczema, allergic rhinitis and asthma is called atopy.
20) However, it is possible to suffer from allergic rhinitis throughout the year.
21) The condition often occurs alongside other medical problems like eczema, asthma and allergic rhinitis .
22) Endonasal phototherapy with Rhinolight for the treatment of allergic rhinitis .
23) There is one type of nasal medication that helps in both non and allergic rhinitis .
24) In one study, about 25% of patients with rhinitis had local allergic rhinitis .
25) Nasal-spray corticosteroids, most commonly called steroids, are effective drugs for treating allergic rhinitis .
26) Evidence suggests that sublingual immunotherapy in those with both allergic rhinitis and asthma improve outcomes.
27) How is allergic rhinitis treated?
28) How is allergic rhinitis diagnosed?
How to use allergic rhinitis in a sentence29) Your nose, is not the only organ that may be affected in allergic rhinitis .
30) It is best to take oral antihistamine medication before exposure, especially for seasonal allergic rhinitis .
31) There is insufficient evidence that acupuncture has specific effects on seasonal allergic rhinitis (SAR).
32) Allergic rhinitis What is allergic rhinitis ?
33) Seasonal allergic rhinitis and other allergies that cause mucus blockage may predispose people to develop sinusitis.
34) The hallmark of allergic rhinitis is the temporal relationship of symptoms on exposure to an allergen.
35) Steroid nasal sprays and oral antihistamines have been found to be effective for local allergic rhinitis .
36) This treatment has been successfully tested in patients with asthma, allergic rhinitis , and food allergy.
37) In Western countries, between 10-25% of people annually are affected by allergic rhinitis .
38) Allergic rhinitis , atopic dermatitis, and asthma belong to this category of autoimmunity.
39) Just as with allergic rhinitis , people can have either seasonal or perennial local allergic rhinitis.
40) Just as with allergic rhinitis, people can have either seasonal or perennial local allergic rhinitis .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allergic rhinitis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allergic rhinitis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allergic rhinitis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allergic rhinitis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allergic rhinitis.
20 examples of simple sentences of allergic rhinitis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allergic rhinitis
Compound Sentences with allergic rhinitis
Complex Sentences with allergic rhinitis
Compound-Complex Sentences with allergic rhinitis