allegorical representation in a sentence
1) Taken together, these elements comprise the allegorical representation of India.
2) The Greek Mysteries are allegorical representations of the Egyptian system.
3) This has been interpreted as an allegorical representation of a supposed Zionist conspiracy against the West.
allegorical representation example sentences4) A famous myth is usually chosen, through which the current socio-political situation is portrayed by using allegorical representation and symbolism.
5) It was an allegorical representation , founded on the Cable-giving thanks for the Cable-illustrating and illuminating the Cable.
6) The four figures lying at the foot of Athena are allegorical representations of the four most important rivers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
7) Some of the alien species in Heinlein's fiction can be interpreted in terms of an allegorical representation of human ethnic groups.
8) Iago's peculiar genius is" as Hazlitt represented it, "the exuberance of one part of Shakespeare's mind-not an allegorical representation of the whole of it.
9) On the top of the attic, crowning the façade, stood the female figure of Hungaria, the allegorical representation of Hungary.
10) The company's distinctive logo, a Banyan tree, and the logo's allegorical representation of Banyan's product suite, VINES, were conceived by Jagannathan.
11) The figure seems to be an allegorical representation of a seated figure with a severed upper torso and a skull for a head.
12) Former United States Poet Laureate Richard Wilbur has suggested that the tale is an allegorical representation of Poe's poem "To Science".
13) The garlands bear fruits from various types of plants, all displayed on a single garland as allegorical representations of plenty and abundance.
14) In fact, Sir Walter Raleigh's wife identified many of the poem's female characters as " allegorical representations of herself".
15) The "palazzo" includes frescoes depicting the life of Borso d'Este, the signs of the zodiac and allegorical representations of the months.
example sentences with allegorical representation16) The face of the allegorical representation of France calling forth her people on this last was used as the belt buckle for the honorary rank of Marshal of France.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegorical representation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegorical representation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegorical representation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegorical representation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegorical representation.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegorical representation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegorical representation
Compound Sentences with allegorical representation
Complex Sentences with allegorical representation
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegorical representation