primary allegiance in a sentence
1) His primary allegiance was to the supremacy of law and constitution.
2) There is a primary allegiance to mankind, and a secondary allegiance to the State.
3) The circling symbolically creates a new family circle where our primary allegiance shifts from our parents to each other.
primary allegiance example sentences4) But it is not only Marxists who argue that bureaucracies may owe their primary allegiance to a particular class.
5) Albania's Sunni Muslims break last ties with the disbanding Ottoman Empire and Constantinople, pledging primary allegiance to native country.
6) My primary allegiance and goal is to provide proper care for our patient population, and to expand to a newer, younger, and more educated population.
7) "The Earth Children" is an overarching term; their primary allegiances are to their people and their caves.
8) "I don't know of any government on this planet that wants its citizens to owe their primary allegiance to the planet.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of primary allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of primary allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with primary allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word primary allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with primary allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of primary allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of primary allegiance
Compound Sentences with primary allegiance
Complex Sentences with primary allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with primary allegiance