allegiance to in a sentence
1) You are pledging allegiance to dark powers.
2) This involves an allegiance to certain historic documents called confessions.
3) New ruling administrators owed allegiance to the state.
allegiance to example sentences
allegiance to example sentences4) Sharing an allegiance to certain ideals is likely.
5) But his allegiance to Ukraine remained steadfast.
6) The courts continue to profess allegiance to the traditional approach.
7) She did not reveal her allegiance to either man.
8) So many youngsters have allegiance to other sports here .
9) These workers claim allegiance to their current job and employer.
10) Sting turned face by declaring his allegiance to Adams.
11) And I never will swear allegiance to that.
12) His ties and allegiance to the UK were fading fast.
13) Had gone to school here, pledged allegiance to the flag.
14) Do I feel my personal allegiance to him?
15) His fear of or allegiance to his parents is interfering.
example sentences with allegiance to16) But his allegiance to that pledge falls into murky territory.
17) Under half were Latin rite with strong allegiance to Rome.
18) Hitler had the officers swear their personal allegiance to him.
19) We still celebrate her birthday and swear allegiance to her.
20) Marx promises that allegiance to his ideas will produce enormous benefits.
21) For they remembered that they had sworn allegiance to both emperors.
22) These actions cemented Sting's allegiance to WCW.
23) All those present swore allegiance to Aenarion.
24) An allegiance to Ottomanism was promoted instead.
25) The majority avoided controversy by swearing allegiance to "the king".
26) The southern provinces larely switched their allegiance to Jin.
27) He did not pledge allegiance to Innocent until 1135.
28) All who were present swore allegiance to the empire of Gaul.
How to use allegiance to in a sentence29) Thus, there must be allegiance to a higher command.
30) to bear true faith and allegiance to the United States.
31) Officially, he paid allegiance to the Romanian nationalist youth.
32) The Romans soon fell away from their allegiance to the pope.
33) Finland was then an autonomous duchy owing allegiance to the Tsar.
34) They pledged allegiance to the Seneca as their protector.
35) Sebastian was there in allegiance to his upbringing, too.
36) We have given our allegiance to Abu Bakr.
37) The husband had switched his allegiance to Gimondi.
38) Allegiance to him was enforced at every level.
39) Allegiance to a dominant group is also beneficial .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegiance to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegiance to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegiance to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegiance to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegiance to.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegiance to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegiance to
Compound Sentences with allegiance to
Complex Sentences with allegiance to
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegiance to