allay in a sentence
1) On opening the box those fears were somewhat allayed .
2) The president tried hard to allay those concerns today .
3) No evidence has been produced to allay these concerns.
allay example sentences4) Following are some statistics which may allay those fears.
5) But that plan did little to allay resident fears .
6) It would allay government concerns of misuse.
7) Then they set about allaying those fears .
8) The government was quick in allaying the fears of market players .
9) We considered this a wise provision tending to allay excitement.
10) For many, those concerns have not been allayed .
11) This should allay any confusion over the core definition .
12) The ladies knew better how to allay it.
13) Rama was satisfied, and his fears allayed .
14) And they were answers that allayed my concerns.
15) I saw his anxiety begin to surface and promptly allayed it.
example sentences with allay16) There are, however, concerns still to be allayed .
17) But the HSBC report allayed some of those fears .
18) Some Alliance supporters made statements that did little to allay such fears.
19) The company attempted to allay fears , saying the mine remains operational.
20) Vomiting was often very difficult to allay .
21) Antonina's own looks helped allay suspicion.
22) The men chewed cornstalks to allay their thirst.
23) Girimananda heard these ten perceptions, his disease was allayed .
24) This will help answer un-asked questions and allay latent fears.
25) Scottish fears of absorption by England seemed to have been allayed .
26) However, these discoveries did not allay all my fears.
27) Now comes a new study by NOAA allaying these fears.
28) This assurance momentarily allayed the fears of the South Indians.
How to use allay in a sentence29) They are also good to allay the fervor of hoof diseases.
30) Let me start by allaying any fears about the film.
31) Sizemore saw action , allaying all our injury worries.
32) To allay any controversy I posted the news using YOUR favored link.
33) A good examination and history shall help allay your concerns and fears.
34) This will allay yet another fear of those who have remained skeptical.
35) Work to understand unstated fears that you can allay during interviews.
36) Allay people 's fears What if I need to return items?
37) These concerns were soon partially allayed .
38) The AX35 will not allay those peoples' concerns.
39) They should also allay any fears of arbitrary removal from the farm.
40) One reason for the project extension was to allay residents' noise concerns.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allay.
20 examples of simple sentences of allay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allay
Compound Sentences with allay
Complex Sentences with allay
Compound-Complex Sentences with allay