alive vibrant in a sentence
1) Fine detail is alive and vibrant throughout the film.
2) More than 150 caste myths are alive and vibrant among the caste.
3) He is the most alive and vibrant person I know.
alive vibrant example sentences4) THE SUN is the opportunity to be alive and vibrant with power.
5) And to see and hear your alive vibrant compassionate message on the Internet.
6) Be faithful in your daily prayers; they will keep your faith alive and vibrant .
7) Inuit culture is alive and vibrant today in spite of the negative impacts of recent history.
8) Crafting with vintage images is also a way of keeping this artwork alive and vibrant .
9) We all have our own memories, but it takes a community to keep them alive and vibrant .
10) It is the country where democracy is most alive and vibrant on the American continent , as acknowledged today.
11) That fine mind seems to always be alive and vibrant with new thought, new questions, new clarity.
12) PARISH MINISTERS A parish that is alive and vibrant , is one that has good participation in parish ministries.
13) The place is alive and vibrant , selling books and magazines and coffee to people who can't get enough.
14) His reading is alive , vibrant , and relevant as if the text were written yesterday for us to apply to our lives today.
15) It's a world that is alive , vibrant , interesting, and, as science fiction is supposed to be, thought provoking and, occasionally, mind blowing.
example sentences with alive vibrant16) With art and films at the Fringe and Sŵn Radio playing round the clock from a clothing shop on The Hayes, the city has become even more alive and vibrant than usual.
17) It is an excellent method to keep yourself alive , vibrant and open and it is a great opportunity to meet old friends and create new friendships.
18) That means active, alive , vibrant and high energy-it requires us to be just as active on stage as in the crowd.
19) Domingo Banda, also writing for "Semana News", said that Selena's voice sounded very much alive and vibrant again.
20) Over the past 6 years, Melbourne Gypsy Jazz scene has been kept alive and vibrant by 'MelbourneHot' weekly Djams sessions.
21) With the summer season in full bloom the, colors, flowers and warm mountain breeze make this out door venue alive and vibrant .
22) "It cannot remain alive and vibrant if people cannot come sono mam a just as they are, join the circle, and dance," Reverend Kodani explains.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alive and vibrant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alive and vibrant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alive and vibrant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alive and vibrant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alive and vibrant.
20 examples of simple sentences of alive and vibrant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alive and vibrant
Compound Sentences with alive and vibrant
Complex Sentences with alive and vibrant
Compound-Complex Sentences with alive and vibrant