alarming trend in a sentence
1) Anything er alarming in alarming trends in here?
2) Closer co-operation is needed to check an alarming trend .
3) What's the true significance of this alarming trend ?
alarming trend example sentences4) I found a very alarming trend .
5) I can't imagine a better way of addressing this alarming trend .
6) Making ordinary citizens a part of the process will help reverse these alarming trends .
7) The first and most alarming trend is the rising complexity of video games development .
8) Is this alarming trend a harbinger of larger, more abrupt changes in our forests?
9) An alarming trend is an increase in the incidence of Barrett's Esophagus in children.
10) Yet the liberal interpretation of divorce laws appears to have led to the alarming trends already observed.
11) I trust that effective and principled human rights education campaigns will be instituted to counteract these alarming trends .
12) But organizations need more than policies and training to effectively combat the alarming trends revealed by the Symantec study .
13) I think that it is indeed an alarming trend and shoud concern each tax paying citizen of this country.
14) An alarming trend in skin cancers is the continuing increase in the number of new melanomas seen every year.
15) I chose to pay my own way because my agent and I noticed some alarming trends in the Publishing industry.
example sentences with alarming trend16) Their awareness of such alarming trends fails to produce unity, and the decision-makers are incapable of finding a global solution.
17) Assessing the results, Constantinescu said that they showed" fear of change and an alarming trend towards the left".
18) I have been an aquarist for only six years, but in that time I have also perceived this alarming trend towards using technology as a panacea to cure our aquariums' ills.
19) However, at regional and subregional level, this picture changes dramatically revealing considerable differences, with alarming trends in several tropical subregions.
20) The alarming trend in crime is extortion and collecting illegal ransom from businessmen, by organised criminal mafia operating locally as well as from outer cities.
21) The 24-times capped Herioter has noticed an alarming trend developing in the way a match which will carried the added prize of the Calcutta Cup is portrayed.
22) Teen hearing loss has seen a 31 percent increase over the past decade and Starkey 's Listen Carefully aims to reverse that alarming trend .
23) And Obama 's re-election speaks for itself most eloquently in the USA... Isn't it a much more alarming trend than all the world's banking extravagancies together?
24) I have also seen the alarming trend of singers singing roles too early , and then developing problems within 5-7 years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming trend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming trend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming trend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming trend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming trend.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming trend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming trend
Compound Sentences with alarming trend
Complex Sentences with alarming trend
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming trend