alarming rise in a sentence
1) The alarming rise in health care costs haunts our society.
2) That preference has been strengthened by an alarming rise in unemployment since last autumn.
3) Cyberstalking is on an alarming rise .
alarming rise example sentences4) Perhaps by coincidence, a start date of 1961 gives the most alarming rise .
5) The controversy has two main aspects: is the alarming rise in sea level projected by CSIRO reliable?
6) Recent research on dementia show and alarming rise in the number of people in England diagnosed with dementia.
7) Recent research statistics point out to an alarming rise in the number of people suffering from hair loss problem.
8) Despite the alarming rise in the number of vehicles, Chandigarh continues to remain a city without traffic snarls.
9) After the L'Aquila event Giuliani claimed that he had found alarming rises in radon levels just hours before.
10) Though the Piave began an alarming rise at this time, Eugène hewed to his plan of reinforcing the bridgehead.
11) A report released by Amnesty International in July 2008 warned of an " alarming rise " in racist attacks in Ukraine.
12) One morning Dr S commented on the alarming rise in the disappearance of cutlery from the school canteen to a silent and attentive school assembly.
13) With the continued cycle of prison closings, the Gang activity and strong arming of the elderly, the weak and mentally ill is on an alarming rise .
14) The results raise fears that the thinning ozone layer, and consequent increase in ultra-violet (uvB) radiation, may be leading to an alarming rise in skin cancer.
15) It outlines how the federal government might address the recent and alarming rise in online fraud, identity theft, and misuse of information online.
example sentences with alarming rise16) Experts blame image-conscious Britons' love of tans and the increased use of sunbeds for the alarming rise in the most serious form of skin cancer.
17) Philippa Oldham, Head of Transport at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, said: "The alarming rise in cyclist deaths on British roads needs to be addressed urgently.
18) After a serious downpour that lasted just 10 minutes this afternoon I noted an alarming rise in water levels on the terrace outside our living room.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming rise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming rise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming rise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming rise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming rise.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming rise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming rise
Compound Sentences with alarming rise
Complex Sentences with alarming rise
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming rise