alarming finding in a sentence
1) These and other alarming findings paint a disturbing picture : The race to embrace BYOD might be outpacing sound business practices.
2) Initial concerns regarding benzodiazepines in pregnancy began with alarming findings in animals but these do not necessarily cross over to humans.
3) Another alarming finding is the increase in abnormalities in up to 90% of the hellbender population in the Spring River (Arkansas) watershed.
alarming finding example sentences4) The lead scientist on the study and Director of Safety at Consumer Reports Dr. Urvashi Rangan joins via phone to further explain the alarming findings .
5) That alarming finding means that three-fourths of the 18 - to 25-year-old college applicants surveyed are at risk for metabolic syndrome, the researcher said.
6) A new report by Korean scientists, published by Elsevier in the November 15th issue of Biological Psychiatry, adds to the potentially alarming findings about phthalates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming finding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming finding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming finding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming finding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming finding.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming finding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming finding
Compound Sentences with alarming finding
Complex Sentences with alarming finding
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming finding