airwaves in a sentence
1) His name was spoken over the airwaves .
2) He recorded smooth jazz guitar still played on American airwaves today.
3) They spend the money to blanket the airwaves .
airwaves example sentences4) The use of counterfeit passports dominated the airwaves .
5) The sports-talk airwaves are already sufficiently polluted .
6) It returned to the airwaves on 8 January 2007.
7) There 's just a constant voice crowding the airwaves here.
8) Truly he is missed from this city's airwaves .
9) Consciousness is something akin to the airwaves of a radio station.
10) The song was released to airwaves on June 6, 2007.
11) The song hit the airwaves on July 23, 2013.
12) No. It 's just something to fill the airwaves .
13) Two Guild members recently took to the airwaves to fix that.
14) His last day on ESPN's airwaves was Sunday.
15) In 1986 Twiggs FM came onto the airwaves .
example sentences with airwaves16) In election years, the question of tax rates fills the airwaves .
17) Rage flew through the airwaves as circumstantial evidence mounted in her direction.
18) The show only lasted two series before being dropped from the airwaves .
19) Wedgwood has also been a popular topic on the national airwaves .
20) A tight system of censorship restricted access to print or the airwaves .
21) Includes the critically acclaimed epic "Beyond the airwaves ".
22) The Iceland airwaves music festival is annually staged in October.
23) April fools prank hits the airwaves .
24) Nickelodeon has another new team of Power Rangers on the airwaves .
25) Personally , I view it as complete saturation of the airwaves .
26) Later there were campaigns for a Māori share of the airwaves .
27) The Pentagon launched an effort to keep the story off the airwaves .
28) Back in Kettering, eager ears listened to the airwaves .
How to use airwaves in a sentence29) The Stables Fat 40 first hit the airwaves in 1999.
30) Canada allows paid-for political broadcasts but requires equitable access to the airwaves .
31) Comics and singers ruled the airwaves !
32) It is like letting your Aunt Violet go on the airwaves .
33) Brown also took to the airwaves Saturdays as TJ Magnum.
34) Iceland airwaves is an annual music festival held in Reykjavík.
35) Supposedly, "the people" own the airwaves of America.
36) CB radio fan Smith met Lineker during a chat over the airwaves .
37) Verizon began expanding its LTE network utilizing these extra airwaves in October 2013.
38) It would be 99 days before smooth jazz returned to the Philadelphia airwaves .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airwaves
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airwaves with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airwaves
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airwaves in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airwaves.
20 examples of simple sentences of airwaves. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airwaves
Compound Sentences with airwaves
Complex Sentences with airwaves
Compound-Complex Sentences with airwaves