airtime in a sentence
1) The trade of program for airtime is called "barter".
2) These are charged at your voice call airtime rate.
3) The media need to stop giving him airtime .
airtime example sentences4) I follow his lead but keep airtime limited.
5) Even eight hours of airtime was not enough.
6) Other broadcasters would provide only limited airtime .
7) And two absolutely fantastic airtime hills that no-one was expecting.
8) The drop also provided quite a bit of airtime .
9) Fast and furious, lots of floating airtime .
10) Did it waste an awful lot of airtime ?
11) Make sure they have prominent airtime , too.
12) Zeebo pays for the airtime while consumers are downloading software.
13) A near-five minute video received airtime on music television programs.
14) For each chapter there will be ten minutes of airtime available.
15) But that goes to prove that airtime isn't everything.
example sentences with airtime16) Again, back row rides will experience some airtime here.
17) Bob Slade also gave plenty of airtime to local artists.
18) For 20 minutes of airtime on a signature ESPN station ?
19) The game sparked controversy, receiving short airtime on Fox News.
20) Tall, fast, and full of floating airtime .
21) Some nice airtime over the apex of this hill.
22) Gwin took four people hostage and demanded nationwide airtime .
23) The show wasted tons of airtime on relationship stories that lacked chemistry.
24) The total financial accounting of this free airtime totals $6.9 million.
25) Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use .
26) But unexpectedly, I didn't feel any airtime .
27) The train then flies high into a soaring floater airtime hill.
28) Cronkite was a vocal advocate for free airtime for political candidates.
How to use airtime in a sentence29) Radio stations sell their airtime according to dayparts.
30) Will.i.am invested in airtime .
31) Airtime applies to message retrievals from your wireless phone.
32) Each candidate receives two and a half minutes of free television airtime .
33) A longish sketch set in Kandahar will need work before airtime .
34) Check local airtimes or comment at www.BillMoyers.com .
35) I guess they probably would'nt get airtime anyway.
36) Only prepaid airtime for Solo can be purchased at these retailers.
37) Airtime sales have now been taken back in-house by ITV.
38) We must also look into how to distribute the airtime .
39) London: airtime Publishing Inc., 2004.
40) London: airtime Publishing Inc, 2001.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airtime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airtime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airtime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airtime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airtime.
20 examples of simple sentences of airtime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airtime
Compound Sentences with airtime
Complex Sentences with airtime
Compound-Complex Sentences with airtime