airscrew in a sentence
1) The B-0s were powered by DB 600C engines fitted with variable pitch airscrews .
2) Powered by a Rolls-Royce Griffon liquid-cooled piston engine with a three-blade airscrew .
3) The CR.42 had a constant speed airscrew whilst the Gladiator had a fixed pitch screw.
airscrew example sentences4) At the same time, a second Junkers glided past us, its airscrew slowly turning.
5) It was discovered that the accident had resulted from the malfunctioning of an airscrew pitch control mechanism.
6) Propeller aircraft use one or more propellers ( airscrews ) to create thrust in a forward direction.
7) Even so, this was perhaps the first use of aluminium in the construction of an airscrew .
8) His aircraft had been fitted with a deflector device, whereby metal deflector wedges were fitted to the airscrew .
9) Both the Tramp and the Possum were triplanes with twin tractor airscrews driven by shafts from the fuselage.
10) The collision was violent and the airscrew on Sterner's Hart ripped away the engine mount of the other Hart.
11) The C-0 was a three crew combat aircraft powered by Jumo 211B engines and had a four-bladed 3.8 m airscrew .
12) Most powered model-aircraft, including electric, internal-combustion, and rubber-band powered models, generate thrust by spinning an airscrew .
13) The first indication of this predicament was the ice slipping off the airscrews and splattering against the side of the cockpit.
14) The Lancaster was initially powered by four wing-mounted Rolls-Royce Merlin piston engines driving 13 ft diameter de Havilland Hydromatic three-bladed airscrews .
15) Frenchman Victor Tatin builds a power-driven model aeroplane with airscrews and a compressed air motor, successfully flying it off the ground.
example sentences with airscrew16) Parts of the S.81 damaged the Gladiator's windscreen, airscrew and ring and bead sight and a large piece of piping lodged itself in the engine.
17) At this time the Bracket-Type airscrew simply did not have the pitch-range to cope with the exceptionally wide speed range of the E3H (59-265 mph.).
18) Proprietary equipment such as engines, airscrews , spinners, instruments, undercarriage legs, wheels and tyres were generally common to all series.
19) From 1935 Stuart Turner were also UK agents for the American 'Brown Junior' 10cc engine for which they developed an aluminium (elektron) Airscrew .
20) During these same years, eleven men were killed and three injured in flying accidents, and three injured in airscrew accidents on the ground.
21) It would have an estimated speed of 190mph and a range of 600 miles, plus a retractable undercarriage, variable pitch airscrews and landing flaps.
22) Engine and airframe modifications have reached a possible zenith, the airscrew might well constitute the last trip to the warbird racing well.
23) The engine was redesigned by Mickie eliminating the airscrew , reversing it in the airframe, and incorporating it into a modified model W-4 autogiro airframe.
24) By 1 October, 128 Type A barges had been converted to airscrew propulsion and, by the end of the month, this figure had risen to over 200.
25) Frank Bailey, Progress Controller, airscrew Howden Ltd.
26) Back airscrew / Switch airscrew / Back Donkey Flip / Switch Donkey Flip
27) Back airscrew / Switch airscrew / Back Donkey Flip / Switch Donkey Flip
28) 6,000 airscrews of various types
How to use airscrew in a sentence29) PRESSURE AND FORCE MEASUREMENTS ON airscrew BODY COMBINATIONS
30) "One day and one new airscrew later, the Miss Columbia landed in Berlin to the cheers of 150,000 people.
31) His own aircraft also suffered bullets through the airscrew , R/T, fuel tank and wing, though he was able to return to base safely.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airscrew
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airscrew with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airscrew
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airscrew in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airscrew.
20 examples of simple sentences of airscrew. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airscrew
Compound Sentences with airscrew
Complex Sentences with airscrew
Compound-Complex Sentences with airscrew