airs and graces in a sentence
1) I've got no airs and graces .
2) He didn't have any airs and graces .
3) There she acquired airs and graces and an aristocratic style.
airs and graces example sentences4) He is a normal person with no airs and graces .
5) Worst of all, a maid with airs and graces .
6) Bella never put on airs and graces , remaining a real Blackpool girl.
7) The dancers show a woman's airs and graces as well as coquetry.
8) It 's important to his safety that he doesn't put on airs and graces .
9) Oh, they were a regular cheap lot, in spite of their airs and graces !
10) And another thing I want to say is that I cannot bear airs and graces .
11) I dare say she will be wanting to rule the room by virtue of her airs and graces .
12) Her father was the ambassador to the French Court at one time so she gives herself fancy airs and graces .
13) It also helped to immunise him against the airs and graces of Madrid or any other place in which he lived.
14) Archipelago Books "From his very first stories, collected in Bacacay , he launches an attack on the artificial reality of grimaces, conventions, airs and graces .
15) In his day a College of Advanced Technology, it has since grown in size and been raised to the status of a university, but without putting on any airs and graces .
example sentences with airs and graces
example sentences with airs and graces16) He became a King without ' airs and graces ' and took a great interest in ordinary people as can been seen by his actions after the Great Fire of London.
17) Sybil also criticises Eva for appearing proud and putting on airs and graces , and for being "impertinent" rather than being meek and grateful to her social superiors.
18) Provided Chris Huhne is wise enough to avoid the airs and graces of a tall poppy , he will soon go with the flow of 'doing his bird'.
19) You know, very very doesn't put himself above anybody else, airs and graces and all, when you see him.
20) Tony doesn't have ' airs and graces ' and has a broad, open approach to life that is so hopeful and optimistic.
21) If ye'd seen the airs and graces of her!'
22) 'She has no airs and graces and makes us all so proud.'
23) " airs and graces "
24) 'I know,' said Mildred, 'but she does ask for it sometimes with all her airs and graces .
25) 'Main thing is,' she used to explain, 'we have to act natural, because that's what they done, none of your fancy airs and graces .
26) Kralena curses the aristocratic airs and graces of people like Lucy, and once they have gone, he again sings of how he shall one day seize power ("One Day...
27) 'There are definitely no airs and graces out there on the track, even from the princess herself,' said an insider.
28) There was no red carpet for the new Lords of the Manor... but then again Denis Smith and his right hand man Malcolm Crosby are not ones for airs and graces ...
How to use airs and graces in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airs and graces
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airs and graces with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airs and graces
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airs and graces in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airs and graces.
20 examples of simple sentences of airs and graces. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airs and graces
Compound Sentences with airs and graces
Complex Sentences with airs and graces
Compound-Complex Sentences with airs and graces