airsick in a sentence
1) They also had to clear up after passengers who were airsick .
2) In the plane to England, Edith becomes airsick .
3) The responsiveness in the controls was sluggish and often caused the crew to be airsick .
airsick example sentences4) I was airsick and miserable, in spite of the steadiness of the new six-engined jobs.
5) On this flight, I was so airsick that I threw up and was sick to the stomach for two days after.
6) Horses won't be airsick all over your lap; they don't drone on about overbooked hotels, or insist on playing Scrabble to pass the time.
7) Customers who spend their entire time at astronaut altitude grasping an airsick bag are likely to give your suborbital plane a nickname youll never live down.
8) I am a frequent flyer, domestically and internationally, and I never get airsick , no matter how bad the turbulence is.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airsick
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airsick with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airsick
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airsick in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airsick.
20 examples of simple sentences of airsick. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airsick
Compound Sentences with airsick
Complex Sentences with airsick
Compound-Complex Sentences with airsick