airplane have in a sentence
1) Every airplane has a best glide speed .
2) Some airplanes have been designed with fixed leading edge slots.
3) Therefore, fast airplanes have shorter wings to lower parasite drag.
airplane have example sentences4) And attacking airplanes had a disconcerting habit of taking evasive action.
5) Furthermore, the investigation revealed that the airplane had technical defects.
6) He concluded, "the airplane has not suddenly become more expensive.
7) Many an airplane has be destroyed by confused brainlock.
8) Propeller-driven airplanes have an inherent asymmetry in lateral noise.
9) Airplanes have the same effect on me.
10) The airplane had veered about 30 miles east due to inclement weather.
11) By late afternoon, newspapers had reported the airplane had crashed on Mt.
12) The Swedish airplane had carried the Italian commander Nobile to safety earlier.
13) Airplanes have been designed to run on 10 or less watts per pound.
14) The advent of heavier artillery and especially airplanes have made this strategy largely obsolete.
15) Early airplanes had one engine, but modern airplanes have two or more.
example sentences with airplane have16) Early airplanes had one engine, but modern airplanes have two or more.
17) As of 2013, the toy class RC airplane typically has no elevator control.
18) No airplane has flown in that area since , and he used chemical weapons.
19) The airplane now has "sideslip" angle in addition to the bank angle.
20) If an airplane has 100 passengers, then the passenger miles are 100 times higher.
21) Further, Flight 77 passengers made phone calls reporting that their airplane had been hijacked.
22) Solar-powered two-seat Sunseeker airplane has progress report (Phys.
23) Example : An airplane has a total running time of 4873h and 53min.
24) The squadron's airplanes had been heavily used and were now badly in need of maintenance.
25) Ships, boats, submarines, dirigibles and airplanes usually have a rudder for steering.
26) The airplane has to be transferred to the customer before the end of this year .
27) The airplanes also had to fly over hostile territory and were often shot at by Arabs.
28) An accompanying shockwave broke windows, and area residents initially thought an airplane had exploded in flight.
How to use airplane have in a sentence29) Some RC airplanes have also been designed for aerial photography, including the Tango Surveillance Aircraft.
30) Both airplanes had been flying less than three nautical miles (5.56 km) behind a 757.
31) Before 1961, the presidential airplane had been kept at Washington National Airport and Bolling AFB.
32) After the RC model airplane has gained sufficient altitude, begin a gradual turn away from the slope.
33) By the end of the war airplanes had become specialised into bombers, fighters, and surveillance aircraft.
34) The Japanese Navy had also observed technical developments in other countries and saw that the airplane had potential.
35) Air conditioning and heating in automobiles, trains, and airplanes have already helped greatly in this regard.
36) The airplane had reportedly departed Belém, Brazil without a flight plan and with the transponder turned off.
37) The Wright brothers' status as inventors of the airplane has been subject to counter-claims by various parties.
38) A deep love and respect for aviation and airplanes has been pumping through my veins since I can remember.
39) A subsequent investigation showed that the small airplane had become caught in the storm and Reeves suffered spatial disorientation.
40) By the end of June 1944, more than 1,900 American airplanes had passed through this Azorean base.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airplane have
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airplane have with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airplane have
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airplane have in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airplane have.
20 examples of simple sentences of airplane have. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airplane have
Compound Sentences with airplane have
Complex Sentences with airplane have
Compound-Complex Sentences with airplane have