air pipe in a sentence
1) Only the holes for air pipes were left to connect chambers.
2) Brake pipe : The main air pipe of the trains braking system.
3) Because their air pipes are smaller, croup most often occurs in children.
air pipe example sentences4) It can easily explode if an oil spot remains inside the anfractuous air pipes .
5) Two miners survived by breaking into an air pipe that led to the surface.
6) Insulation was installed on the air piping at the existing activated sludge blower building.
7) This series of wagons was built with a through air pipe , but not air brakes.
8) The latter and associated rubber air pipes caught alight and set the main avionics loom on fire.
9) The air pipe for sanding has been relocated to its correct position half-way up the boiler.
10) That the air pump is bubbling nicely, and that there's nothing blocking any air pipes .
11) On the APT-P, air pipe runs were tortuous, accidentally designing in multiple trap points for water.
12) During the winter months, the compressed air pipes often froze, and this would lead to several days of service interruptions.
13) Several other small defects had to be rectified, notably a cracked air pipe near the triple valve which meant only the tender brakes were effective.
14) He has also hydraulic tested a large amount of air pipe work, prior to refitting to the loco for the last time.
15) Tom has continued with various bits of steam and air pipe work, particularly to the hose disconnect points between the engine and tender.
example sentences with air pipe16) The tube cleaning equipment consisted of a mobile work platform and a compressed air pipe to blow through the heating and smoke tubes.
17) Butterfly valves or dampers were fitted to the top of each vertical air pipe , so that the amount of cooling could be regulated.
18) Waste material is placed on a tiled floor in a purpose built pit equipped with perforated air pipes to supply forced air to the system.
19) The "inside" of the ring of engines would be open, with air piped into the hole via inlets near the top of the booster stage.
20) When relating to music, normal modes of vibrating instruments (strings, air pipes , drums, etc.) are called "harmonics" or "overtones".
21) As of 1896, the Paris system had 2.2 MW of generation distributed at 550 kPa in 50 km of air pipes for motors in light and heavy industry.
22) On conventional trains, vehicles were designed such that air pipes sloped towards drain valves and compressor air receivers were fitted with automatic drain valves.
23) Rescue workers tapped on the inserted air pipe , and at 5:12 a.m. received 3 strong bangs in response, followed by 9 taps 11:40 a.m.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air pipe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air pipe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air pipe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air pipe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air pipe.
20 examples of simple sentences of air pipe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air pipe
Compound Sentences with air pipe
Complex Sentences with air pipe
Compound-Complex Sentences with air pipe