airlift operation in a sentence
1) Airlift operations in Africa face unusual political and infrastructure challenges.
2) Several special airlift operations were conducted from Orly Air Base.
3) With the installation of GCA, all-weather airlift operations were assured.
airlift operation example sentences4) November and December 1948 proved to be the worst months of the airlift operation .
5) Became involved in TAC's worldwide C-130 airlift operations , with airborne training a major responsibility.
6) Airlift support operations were augmented with the addition of a flight of light transports in August 1992.
7) Maintenance was carried out by the US Air Force and airlift operations were commanded by McCarty.
8) MATS was the first Joint-Service command and Naval aircrews participated in every major MATS airlift operation .
9) In 1966 a new ramp was constructed on the west side of the airfield to handle airlift operations .
10) The mission of the 317th was to perform worldwide tactical airlift operations , with emphasis on airborne training.
11) The 314th operations Group mission is to train world-class, combat capable aircrews to sustain global airlift operations .
12) By April 1949 airlift operations were running smoothly and Tunner wanted to shake up his command to discourage complacency.
13) This achievement considerably reduced dangers to Air Transport Command cargo planes flying in support of the Hump airlift operation .
14) The tactical airlift mission included logistical airlift , airborne operations , aeromedical evacuation, and air support for special operations.
15) They started a 15-month airlift operation , carrying supplies for West Berliners until Stalin got bored and backed off.
example sentences with airlift operation16) This history-making airlift operation , much larger than any undertaken before, provided the formula for future success in Burma.
17) Thus, the road was covered in debris, slightly delaying airlift operations to the region in the storm's aftermath.
18) Lastly, it was used by president Lyndon B. Johnson for airlift operations into the Dominican Republic and South Vietnam.
19) The 105th airlift Wing's mission is to provide peacetime and wartime inter-theater airlift operations using the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.
20) operation Halyard, also known as the Halyard Mission, was an Allied airlift operation behind enemy lines during World War II.
21) As part of this operation, the 492d and 493d Fighter Squadrons deployed to support the humanitarian airlift operations from Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
22) The Italian Air Force deployed two C-27Js to Afghanistan from 12 September 2008 to 27 January 2009 in support NATO airlift operations .
23) In 1962, the 40th took part in another little publicized, but highly critical mission, airlift operations in the Sino-Indian War.
24) It also took part in humanitarian airlift operations and training exercises, often with U.S. Army airborne organizations stationed at nearby Fort Bragg.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airlift operation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airlift operation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airlift operation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airlift operation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airlift operation.
20 examples of simple sentences of airlift operation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airlift operation
Compound Sentences with airlift operation
Complex Sentences with airlift operation
Compound-Complex Sentences with airlift operation