airlift in a sentence
1) Under this arrangement airlift tonnage greatly increased.
2) Movement planners should realize that requirements normally exceed allocated airlift .
3) Nine aircraft were lost during the airlift .
airlift example sentences4) We agreed to provide airlift rather quickly .
5) Two sources are essential for properly planning and analyzing strategic airlift .
6) Chinook helicopters have provided airlift support to coalition forces.
7) Has an airlift of materials been considered?
8) Air Force tactical airlift became necessary for resupply.
9) The airlift will continue until early July.
10) The squadron airlifted critically injured and sick personnel until late 1963.
11) We're prepared to airlift medicines as needed.
12) Airlift operations in Africa face unusual political and infrastructure challenges.
13) The airlift resulted in a number of enduring images.
14) It consists of four airlift squadrons and an operational support squadron.
15) The airlift continued after the war until November 14.
example sentences with airlift16) On 26 June 1948, the airlift began.
17) The road, however, complemented the airlift .
18) The airlift started in June, 1948.
19) USTRANSCOM exercises command authority of strategic airlift forces supporting the theater.
20) The operation was supported heavily by tactical air strike and airlift forces.
21) The wing provided aeromedical airlift and flew humanitarian missions as required.
22) It is tasked with supporting worldwide combat and humanitarian airlift contingencies.
23) Both suffered fractured legs and were airlifted off the mountain.
24) This provided the command with additional intercontinental airlift capacity.
25) An airlift is a type of small suction dredge.
26) The aircraft can perform tactical airlift and airdrop missions.
27) The airlift had been a key to the Israeli victory.
28) It also took part in the Berlin airlift .
How to use airlift in a sentence29) He wishes the UN to oversee the airlift .
30) This group was airlifted home from the pole.
31) Airlift is a flexible and essential element of the transportation system.
32) Israel airlifted mobile homes to the devastated region.
33) Air Transport Command was responsible for strategic airlift and refueling aircraft.
34) The airline participated in the 1948-49 Berlin airlift .
35) Europe airlifting flu vaccines to replenish British stocks.
36) He was eventually airlifted out due to traffic around the track .
37) He was airlifted to a hospital and underwent facial reconstruction surgery .
38) Nine million packaged meals have been airlifted into the region.
39) A few survivors broke out and were airlifted to safety.
40) They performed airlift , airdrop, and medical evacuation missions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airlift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airlift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airlift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airlift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airlift.
20 examples of simple sentences of airlift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airlift
Compound Sentences with airlift
Complex Sentences with airlift
Compound-Complex Sentences with airlift