airlift asset in a sentence
1) These airlift assets are assigned to the Commander in Chief, United States Transportation Command.
2) If airlift assets have been allocated for preplanned logistics operations, the TCE is the tasking authority.
3) PACAF also gained control of all operational support aircraft and all aeromedical airlift assets in the Pacific.
airlift asset example sentences4) Airlift assets were made available to U.S. forces based on the possible outbreak of a general war in Europe.
5) The absence of sufficient numbers of strategic airlift assets can limit the rate of MBT deployments to the number of aircraft available.
6) If airlift assets have not previously been allocated for logistics missions, the corps MCB, or requesting unit, passes requests to the G3.
7) From its activation, Air Combat Command had assumed ownership of some C-130 Hercules theater airlift assets and KC-10 Extender and KC-135 Stratotankers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airlift asset
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airlift asset with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airlift asset
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airlift asset in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airlift asset.
20 examples of simple sentences of airlift asset. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airlift asset
Compound Sentences with airlift asset
Complex Sentences with airlift asset
Compound-Complex Sentences with airlift asset