airborne fraction in a sentence
1) And since then , airborne fraction largely decreased.
2) He ascribes the whole depression in airborne fraction to Pinatubo .
3) Here 's their graphic showing the changes in the airborne fraction since 1960.
airborne fraction example sentences4) That comes out when you convert to airborne fraction using the appropriate factor .
5) Instead , he ascribes that depression in airborne fraction all to Pinatubo.
6) Are you seriously claiming that there was some significant post-Pinatubo depression in the airborne fraction ?
7) There's an interesting measure of atmospheric CO2, called the " airborne fraction ".
8) The airborne fraction is the fraction of the CO 2 emitted each year which remains in the atmosphere.
9) This ' airborne fraction ' or residual can only be calculated by adding known emissions into the equation.
10) He is now claiming ( again falsely) that there is some drop in the airborne fraction after Pinatubo.
11) For years , I have attempted to get Alarmists to discuss the airborne fraction but found not one taker.
12) Furthermore , I see that the 1998 El Nino spike and the warm times around 2004 bumped up airborne fraction .
13) It 's worth noting that if CO2 emissions leveled off entirely, the airborne fraction would gradually decay to zero.
14) The difference is the " airborne fraction ", a year by year growing increase of CO2 in the atmosphere.
15) I suspect airborne fraction was higher when the ocean surface had warming , and decrease of its ability to absorb CO2.
example sentences with airborne fraction16) With fixed emissions , the airborne fraction would go towards zero and CO2 levels asymptotic towards a new equilibrium higher than the old (temperature controlled) one.
17) If this airborne fraction is decreasing , does that mean that proportionally more CO2 is being sequestered in the oceans and land?
18) Why is it that the " airborne fraction " becomes a topic for Alarmists only when Alarmist climate science faces an imminent train wreck of epic proportions?
19) The annual airborne fraction ( Figure 3 - early to mid 1970s) shows changes over two years from 100% to 25%.
20) The airborne fraction is the increase to atmospheric CO 2 concentration which occurs in the air each year and is expressed as a proportion of the anthropogenic emission.
21) What was the name of that paper from a couple of years ago , that concluded IT IS MUCH WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT because the airborne fraction was increasing ?
22) The main problem is that the general slight decrease in the airborne fraction is an expected result of the exponential decay of the excess atmospheric CO 2.
23) So to start with , from both his graph and mine I'm saying absolutely no way to Hansen's claim that there was a "decreased airborne fraction after the Pinatubo eruption".
24) The 7 -year running mean of the airborne fraction had remained close to 60% up to 2000, except for the period affected by Pinatubo.
25) Remarkably , and we will argue importantly, the airborne fraction has declined since 2000 (figure 3) during a period without any large volcanic eruptions.
26) I 'll go get the data and show the actual airborne fraction , but first, let me quote a bit more from Hansen 2012, this time regarding Pinatubo.
27) 's explanation for a claimed recent decrease in the airborne fraction .
28) 2 , and see that once the world recovered from Pinatubo, the airborne fraction has had some downward trend.
How to use airborne fraction in a sentence29) The emissions in the same period were average 6.6 GtC /yr, thus the remaining " airborne fraction " was around 59%.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne fraction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne fraction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne fraction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne fraction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne fraction.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne fraction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne fraction
Compound Sentences with airborne fraction
Complex Sentences with airborne fraction
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne fraction