airborne division in a sentence
1) Army's social 82nd airborne division .
2) In 1942, the first airborne divisions were formed.
3) Additionally two armoured divisions and an airborne division were created.
airborne division example sentences4) The only other Allied airborne divisions were three American units.
5) Three complete airborne divisions executed Operation Market, the airborne phase.
6) The film was prominently dedicated to the paratroop and airborne divisions .
7) Airborne divisions in ETO were reorganized on this establishment.
8) From there, the airborne division was withdrawn to Taranto.
9) Almost the only American theater reserve were the two refitting airborne divisions .
10) Both troops had been diverted by the airborne division to support airborne battalions elsewhere.
11) Two airborne regiments of each airborne division were equipped with BMD-1 IFVs.
12) Airborne division , reinforced by Darby's Rangers, entered the city.
13) The remaining airborne division , the 6th, went to serve in Palestine.
14) As an airborne division , it became one of 24 organized Reserve Corps divisions.
15) The plan for the operation was therefore altered to accommodate the two remaining airborne divisions .
example sentences with airborne division16) The units were formed into two companies to work with the two airborne divisions .
17) In practice, airborne divisions often had only one glider infantry regiment and therefore 36 guns.
18) The airborne division's next objective was now the airfield at Gioia del Colle.
19) The following day, they requested an airborne division in addition to the earlier requests.
20) He further allocated two U.S. air cavalry troops to the airborne division to cover the move.
21) This entailed three airborne divisions capturing bridges to be used subsequently by the British Second Army.
22) The First Army contingent totalled approximately 73,000 men, including 15,600 from the airborne divisions .
23) The question as to whether the airmobile division should replace the airborne division had not been resolved.
24) He returned to the Provisional airborne Group and was tasked with building up an airborne division .
25) The BMD-1 was used as an IFV by the Soviet Army's airborne divisions .
26) The strength of the airlanding brigade almost equalled that of an airborne division's two parachute brigades.
27) Both airborne divisions began landing at the same time, 10:00 on 24 March 1945.
28) Two American airborne divisions would land behind the western assault and the British airborne on the eastern end.
How to use airborne division in a sentence29) He was also informed about the pending arrival of a US airborne division into airports around the city.
30) The operation called for three-plus airborne divisions to seize and hold key bridges and roads deep behind German lines.
31) The initial assault would have also included two airborne divisions and the special forces of the Brandenburg Regiment.
32) Unlike the American airborne divisions in the area, British forces at Arnhem ignored the local Dutch resistance.
33) Orders were also issued to move the 101st and 82d airborne divisions to the general area threatened.
34) The Soviets placed seven airborne divisions on alert and airlift was marshaled to transport them to the Middle East.
35) The Soviets expected mobile groups to conduct sustained strikes in cooperation with airborne divisions dropped deep in the enemy rear.
36) The new guards airborne divisions trained in airborne techniques, and all personnel jumped three to ten times during training.
37) WWII - Operation Varsity: Two airborne divisions capture bridges across the Rhine River to aid the Allied advance.
38) This began months of close support by our weapons for many famous infantry, armored infantry, and airborne divisions .
39) The plans for 1943 included the formation of another infantry division, an airborne division and a heavy armoured brigade.
40) Three airborne divisions would land ahead of the main invasion to delay enemy movements and facilitate expansion of the bridgehead.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne division
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne division with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne division
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne division in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne division.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne division. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne division
Compound Sentences with airborne division
Complex Sentences with airborne division
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne division