airborne attack in a sentence
1) Battalion was involved in an airborne attack further north in Belgium.
2) The airborne attack was obviously risky.
3) The Dutch were exposed to the first large scale airborne attack in history.
airborne attack example sentences4) On Crete, the Allies dug in for the expected airborne attack by German paratroopers.
5) The group hit enemy positions to cover the airborne attack on the Netherlands in September 1944.
6) The German paratroopers had such a high casualty rate that Hitler forbade any further large-scale airborne attacks .
7) Shortly after the base comes under airborne attack and all vessels are ordered to evacuate the harbour.
8) The regiment was augmented by pilots from Fort Bragg's 82nd airborne attack Helicopter Battalion.
9) However, senior "Luftwaffe" commanders were enthusiastic about the idea of seizing Crete by a daring airborne attack .
10) As to the answer that it was the largest airborne attack in history, there was a little trap here.
11) To conquer it, the German High Command prepared "Unternehmen Merkur", the largest airborne attack seen to date.
12) Four other local people, including two local women, were killed in the airborne attack which involved US drug enforcement agents and Honduran police.
13) Always a difficult proposition by night, the airborne attack was bedeviled by a low cloud cover that obscured drop zones for pathfinder teams and pilots alike.
14) The number of troops at his disposal was very limited because most reserve forces were involved in repelling an airborne attack near The Hague.
15) Atvar orders an airborne attack upon the Romanian oilfields at Ploiești, but the bombing raid meets with limited success and costs the Race valuable killercraft.
example sentences with airborne attack16) By the second half of 1942 the "Metox" radar detector was used by U-boats to give some warning from airborne attack .
17) Market Garden, devised by the 21st Army Group commander British Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery, consisted of an airborne attack of three airborne Divisions.
18) An airborne attack by the Eastern Fleet (including Task Force 58.5) on Sabang, off Sumatra was executed (Operation "Cockpit").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne attack
Compound Sentences with airborne attack
Complex Sentences with airborne attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne attack