aid donor in a sentence
1) Aid donors estimate that 5,000 schools were destroyed.
2) Haiti's main aid donors threatened to cut off aid.
3) Aid donors , too, lean toward capital intensive projects.
aid donor example sentences4) Japan is Myanmar's largest aid donor .
5) USAID has been Sudan's largest food aid donor since 2004.
6) John urges aid donors to think again on industrial policy.
7) The attention of all the principal aid donors is concentrated there.
8) Australia is a major aid donor to Tuvalu.
9) Japan is one of the largest aid donors to Nepal.
10) Africa has been the generous aid donor , Canada the lucky aid recipient.
11) Today, South Korea is the third largest aid donor to Mongolia.
12) The 21st century is seeing a new wave of Southern aid donors emerging.
13) These have frequently been made in response to pressure from major international aid donors .
14) It is also the biggest military and development aid donor to this former US colony.
15) The REDD+ mechanism is not as straightforward as many policymakers and aid donors believe.
example sentences with aid donor16) In South Asia, Japan's role is mainly that of an aid donor .
17) Their heart was in the right place, but autocrats can usually outsmart aid donors .
18) Since Somaliland is unrecognised, international aid donors have found it difficult to provide aid.
19) Since 1986, Japan has become India's largest aid donor , and remains so.
20) The IMF's approval also cleared the way for further assistance from Western aid donors .
21) Part of Banda's challenge as president is to restore diplomatic ties with the aid donors .
22) Forced socialization and extensive protectionism severely harmed the economy and continued the country's dependence on aid donors .
23) Canada is a significant foreign aid donor and Canadian companies have provided technical and other assistance to Mali.
24) Aid donors also tend to prioritise other policy areas , to the detriment of spending on water and sanitation.
25) Beyond the traditional OECD aid donors , its data collection also includes other official and private flows to developing countries.
26) Together with the aid given by member states individually, the EU is the largest aid donor in the world.
27) It is a shining example of a country that has transformed from a net aid recipient to a net aid donor .
28) The Soviet Union had been by far the largest aid donor to Vietnam since the inception of the republic in 1976.
How to use aid donor in a sentence29) Japan has played the role prominently, becoming Mongolia's largest aid donor , and so have Germany and South Korea.
30) It 's an interesting thought that someone like Chávez probably wouldn't meet many aid donors ' "good governance" criteria.
31) Key developmental organizations and aid donors are now including the gender dimension to their programmes, and to their programme monitoring structures.
32) All this led to Zambia being courted enthusiastically by aid donors , and saw a surge in investor confidence in the country.
33) Shipments peaked in 1999 at nearly 600,000 tons making the U.S. the largest foreign aid donor to the country at the time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid donor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid donor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid donor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid donor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid donor.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid donor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid donor
Compound Sentences with aid donor
Complex Sentences with aid donor
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid donor