agricultural subsidies in a sentence
1) Rich countries spend $1bn every day on agricultural subsidies .
2) Agricultural subsidies often are a common stumbling block in trade negotiations.
3) It implements a system of agricultural subsidies and other programmes.
agricultural subsidies example sentences4) That Black-owned farms got no agricultural subsidies .
5) Agricultural subsidies and taxes often changed without notice for short term political ends.
6) Moreover, in some cases agricultural subsidies can lead to environmental degradation.
7) In the last round of world trade negotiations rich countries promised to cut agricultural subsidies .
8) Agricultural subsidies are the most significant issue upon which agreement has been hardest to negotiate.
9) Reducing agricultural subsidies has the potential to help developing countries, the environment and taxpayers.
10) Domestic Impact of U.S. agricultural subsidies .
11) North Dakota's economy is aided by nearly $1 billion in federal agricultural subsidies annually .
12) In the Fifties the first, however very modest agricultural subsidies were paid to farmers.
13) Among these was a demonstration organized by farmers discontented with disparities in EU agricultural subsidies .
14) No longer will America insist that Europe agree eventually to' eliminate' agricultural subsidies .
15) Between 1995 and 2012 , American taxpayers spent more than $290 billion in agricultural subsidies .
example sentences with agricultural subsidies16) Today, agricultural subsidies are defended on the grounds of helping farmers to maintain their livelihoods.
17) The continued support by developed countries of high agricultural subsidies creates inequitable trading conditions for developing countries.
18) Other alleged illegal activities involve fraud through embezzlement of agricultural subsidies and false claims of property loss.
19) These agricultural subsidies distort trade, which adversely affects poor farmers and environmental protection in developing countries.
20) Price guarantees and subsidizations of fishermen are implemented in the same way as agricultural subsidies are.
21) Nor did the Cancún Conference in 2003 find a consensus on services trade and agricultural subsidies .
22) The impact of agricultural subsidies in developed countries upon developing-country farmers and international development is well documented.
23) In 2005, US farmers received $14 billion and EU farmers $47 billion in agricultural subsidies .
24) Haiti is an excellent example of a developing country negatively affected by agricultural subsidies in the developed world.
25) Basically through agricultural subsidies .
26) Reindeer herders are eligible for national and EU agricultural subsidies , which constituted 15% of their income.
27) The Common agricultural Policy (CAP) is a system of European Union agricultural subsidies and programs.
28) Measures to support tobacco growing in the EU in a form of agricultural subsidies were phased out in 2010.
How to use agricultural subsidies in a sentence29) There has been polarization between agribusiness and commodity farming with agrochemicals supported by agricultural subsidies , and small-scale peasant farming.
30) The question of agricultural subsidies is a topical issue at present, and is of particular relevance in EC countries.
31) The report is published at a time of intense debate between EC member countries about the future of agricultural subsidies .
32) Supporters of independence therefore believed that an independent Scotland would receive greater agricultural subsidies than when part of the UK.
33) In July the Secretary of Agriculture, Clayton Yeutter, urged the EC and Japan to reduce agricultural subsidies .
34) Ethanol production, for example, benefited from tax credits, agricultural subsidies , trade policies and direct spending in 2006.
35) In addition, RTAs can be valuable arenas for tackling volatile trade issues such as agricultural subsidies and trade in services.
36) In recent history, United States agricultural subsidies have depressed world prices, making it difficult for African farmers to compete.
37) This controversy surrounds every system of agricultural subsidies (the United States' policy of subsidizing farmers is also controversial).
38) The remaining 60 percent of the loan will be allocated for future expenditures such electricity imports and agricultural subsidies , he specified.
39) Furthermore, the agricultural subsidies will be limited to USD9 billion in 2012 and incrementally reduced to USD4.4 billion by 2018.
40) According to the World Bank, India's large agricultural subsidies are distorting what farmers grow and they are hampering productivity-enhancing investment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural subsidies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural subsidies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural subsidies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural subsidies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural subsidies.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural subsidies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural subsidies
Compound Sentences with agricultural subsidies
Complex Sentences with agricultural subsidies
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural subsidies