agricultural labourer in a sentence
1) The agricultural labourers themselves were not asked.
2) They were workers and agricultural labourers engaged in service professions.
3) Agricultural labourers constitute 42% of the total labour class.
agricultural labourer example sentences4) Large numbers were forced into tenancy or became agricultural labourers .
5) William, born about 1837 was an agricultural labourer .
6) Aid was provided to agricultural labourers .
7) Racing was the preserve of workers, most of them agricultural labourers .
8) Here, Pickingill described himself as an agricultural labourer .
9) His mother became an agricultural labourer and then died during his early childhood.
10) For example over half of agricultural labourers are excluded from the BPL category.
11) This was then worked by tenant farmers, who in turn employed many agricultural labourers .
12) Severe undernutrition exists mainly among families of landless agricultural labourers and farmers with small holding.
13) They have two employees with them: an agricultural labourer and a servant.
14) Agricultural labourers that were sub-tenants of tenant farmers were still expected to pay their rents.
15) They therefore travel daily from town to country to do seasonal work as agricultural labourers .
example sentences with agricultural labourer16) Leapor's response to the discomforts of agricultural labourers must be approached at different levels.
17) He had also built a reading room for the agricultural labourers and made other substantial gifts.
18) His concern for the plight of the labouring classes extended to that of agricultural labourers .
19) His father was an agricultural labourer , and the family moved frequently around the Northumberland villages.
20) In India, traditionally, agricultural labourers and rural artisans have been the primary victims of famines.
21) According to the 2001 census, farmers and agricultural labourers formed 56% of the workforce of Karnataka.
22) The 1831 census found that farmers and agricultural labourers accounted about 60% of the total adult male workforce.
23) The lower stratum consists of the 'rank and file', the agricultural labourers and machine operatives.
24) In rural areas of Germany, French prisoners replaced locals conscripted into the German army as agricultural labourers .
25) So no agricultural labourers !
26) And one aspect of the decline of slavery is the rise of a class of wage-earning agricultural labourers .
27) Of the 37 adult males, 25 or more than two-thirds, were agricultural labourers and four were farmers.
28) Employment for agricultural labourers was correspondingly limited, and by no means all holdings were too small for subsistence.
How to use agricultural labourer in a sentence29) The Communists had the support of most of the first time voters - landless peasants and agricultural labourers .
30) National censuses for the 19th century reveal that the inhabitants were principally farmers, agricultural labourers or nail-makers.
31) These are predominantly agricultural labourers in Bolivia's main Quechua-speaking areas: Cochabamba, Potosi and Sucre.
32) According to an estimate, over 50,000 agricultural labourers have migrated in search of work during the lean season.
33) This was followed by the housing of agricultural labourers , settled under the 1906 labourers (Ireland) Act.
34) A lad called Alfred Powell was working as an agricultural labourer in Brampton Abbots by the age of twelve.
35) In the past there have been allegations of low pay and poor living and working conditions for these agricultural labourers .
36) The prime movers of these movements do not in their hearts desire that the agricultural labourers should get real relief.
37) The use of slaves as agricultural labourers was perhaps not common even in the Mediterranean world in the Middle Ages.
38) More than 70% of the workforce is involved in agriculture; 14% being cultivators and rest are agricultural labourers .
39) Serfdom was practised in almost all castes from Brahmins to non-Brahmins subjecting agricultural labourers to bondage for non-payment of debt.
40) A big farmer admitted that he had been selling cotton stalks to agricultural labourers , a new trend in the region.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural labourer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural labourer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural labourer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural labourer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural labourer.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural labourer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural labourer
Compound Sentences with agricultural labourer
Complex Sentences with agricultural labourer
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural labourer