agricultural commodity in a sentence
1) The most important agricultural commodity is rice.
2) To what extent should traditional models be questioned regarding agricultural commodities ?
3) Often other agricultural commodities such as wool, were traded here.
agricultural commodity example sentences4) Both crops have been succeeded by other agricultural commodities .
5) Agricultural commodities continue to drive Paraguay's export totals.
6) It would also incorporate trade rules on food and agricultural commodities .
7) The FSRC diverted agricultural commodities to relief organizations.
8) The town was becoming a rural trading center and market for agricultural commodities .
9) Think of an agricultural commodity such as a certain type of wheat.
10) Before 1974, the CEA only applied to agricultural commodities .
11) An introduction to marketing activities with emphasis on agricultural commodities is also provided.
12) Aflatoxins are the toxic byproducts of mold growth on certain agricultural commodities .
13) The marketing chain for fish is similar to that for other agricultural commodities .
14) By far, the largest portion of exempt carriers transports agricultural commodities or seafood.
15) In 1985, a new farm bill doubled government price supports for agricultural commodities .
example sentences with agricultural commodity16) There is a rising demand in domestic regional and international markets for agricultural commodities .
17) Traditionally, Honduran economic hopes have been pinned on land and agricultural commodities .
18) In the 1960s, government marketing organizations for the major agricultural commodities were established.
19) Many agrarian policies, especially the pricing of agricultural commodities , discriminate against rural areas.
20) Export composition changed from predominantly agricultural commodities to industrial goods (now 98%).
21) Exports are almost entirely agricultural commodities , and coffee is the largest foreign exchange earner.
22) Prices for metal and agricultural commodities , steel, and petroleum-based products remain elevated.
23) Like ethanol, a number of agricultural commodities can be used to produce biobutanol.
24) Maple syrup and sugar are among the oldest agricultural commodities produced in the United States.
25) Grain, potatoes, vegetables, melons and livestock are the most important agricultural commodities .
26) The city became a processing center for several agricultural commodities , notably beans and sugar beets.
27) Agricultural commodities are closing higher after a cold snap in the southern U.S. damaged winter crops.
28) The 1880s saw a steep decline in the prices of grain and other agricultural commodities .
How to use agricultural commodity in a sentence29) In a Yahoo Finance video clip Rogers explains the reasons he is bullish on agricultural commodities .
30) Agricultural commodities lost ground with grains such as soybean , corn and wheat suffering the biggest falls.
31) This is generally land that was drained or filled to make the production of agricultural commodities possible.
32) Converting these regularly consumed foods into raw agricultural commodities allows for easier cross referencing with chemical residue databases.
33) Feed costs for livestock were at record high levels, while prices of other agricultural commodities declined slightly.
34) Following a ban, the lowered production would induce more imports of agricultural commodities into the EU.
35) Other suggestions include new water use fees or even a tax on produce and other agricultural commodities .
36) As a result, the gap between world and domestic prices for Egyptian agricultural commodities has been closed.
37) The main sources of inflation in China are commodities, mainly oil, iron ore and agricultural commodities .
38) Agricultural commodities also dominate the export sector, mainly coffee, Khat, and hides and skins.
39) Coming downstream, large shipments on pallets were mainly agricultural commodities , such as rice and canned peaches.
40) Ethanol and biodiesel hold potential for company growth, but the traditional agricultural commodities still drive its success.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural commodity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural commodity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural commodity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural commodity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural commodity.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural commodity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural commodity
Compound Sentences with agricultural commodity
Complex Sentences with agricultural commodity
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural commodity