age asymmetry in a sentence
1) We also conclude that age and economic asymmetries are independently related to risk behavior.
2) Our second set of models examines the relationship between condom use and age and economic asymmetries independently.
3) Do they practice risky behavior in all their relationships, including those without age and economic asymmetries?
4) Interestingly, sugar daddies reported safer behavior in partnerships that did not include both age and economic asymmetries.
age asymmetry example sentences5) In particular, the largest age and economic asymmetries are associated with the lowest probabilities of condom use.
6) We explore sugar daddy partnerships by constructing measures of age and economic asymmetries associated with stereotypical sugar daddy relationships.
7) Many sugar daddies had engaged in additional recent nonmarital partnerships that did not involve both age and economic asymmetries.
8) Our results also show that age and economic asymmetries occur in greater proportions independently than combined in sugar daddy partnerships.
9) Sugar daddy partnerships and the largest age and economic asymmetries we constructed were associated with decreased odds of condom use.
10) These results indicate that the largest asymmetries are driving the significant patterns across age and economic asymmetries that were reported earlier.
11) Model 2 includes the larger age and economic asymmetries that form the primary definition of a sugar daddy in this study.
12) Our second set of models is presented in Table 5 (page 12); here, sugar daddy partnership dummy variables are replaced with variables that independently measure age and economic asymmetries.
13) In each of the three models, we include different measures of age disparity and material assistance to test how various age and economic asymmetries relate to condom use.
14) We test the hypotheses that sugar daddy relationships are the least likely to involve condom use and that age and economic asymmetries are independently linked to the nonuse of condoms.
example sentences with asymmetry15) In this article, we calculate the prevalence of sugar daddies, sugar daddy partnerships, and age and economic asymmetries more generally.
16) CONCLUSIONS: Although sugar daddy relationships are not as pervasive as generally assumed, age and economic asymmetries in nonmarital partnerships are relatively common.
17) CONTEXT: "Sugar daddy" relationships, which are characterized by large age and economic asymmetries between partners, are believed to be a major factor in the spread of HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of age asymmetry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of age asymmetry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with age asymmetry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word age asymmetry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with age asymmetry.
20 examples of simple sentences of age asymmetry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of age asymmetry
Compound Sentences with age asymmetry
Complex Sentences with age asymmetry
Compound-Complex Sentences with age asymmetry