information asymmetry in a sentence
1) Economists argue that this inefficiency results from information asymmetry.
2) information asymmetries are commonplace in real estate markets.
3) Some scholars focus on information asymmetry with incentives to misrepresent.
4) information asymmetries play a major role in these transactions.
information asymmetry example sentences5) When information asymmetry is pertinent, a situation known as a may occur.
6) Therefore, the information asymmetry played a very important role in international investments.
7) So you use the information asymmetry to stir up YUNDI's fans.
8) Most commonly, information asymmetries are studied in the context of principal–agent problems.
9) Strict liability also seeks to diminish the impact of information asymmetry between manufacturers and consumers.
10) In this sense, labels also help correct information asymmetries that often exist within many market transactions.
11) This makes pricing difficult, increases search costs, creates information asymmetry, and greatly restricts substitutability.
12) Split incentives in energy efficiency does not require bounded rationality of information asymmetry to act as a barrier.
13) information asymmetries can lead to weak bargaining positions of the uninformed parties, including both governments and consumers.
14) In an environment of pervasive information asymmetries, an unfettered market can lead to socially sub-optimal risk-taking.
example sentences with asymmetry15) Around the 1970s the study of market failures again came into focus with the study of information asymmetry.
16) Complex interactions among market actors may serve to amplify existing market frictions, information asymmetries, or other externalities.
17) It plays an important role in the theory of information asymmetry to which Joseph Stiglitz has made important contributions.
18) In case of information asymmetry, a similar sequential model is used and it is called principal–agent setting.
19) The idea of "imperfect information" (most commonly called " information asymmetry)" has many ramifications for markets.
20) In fact, real markets contain information asymmetry, insider trading, and those who are simply better informed than others.
21) information asymmetry occurs when one party in a transaction has either more or superior information than the other party involved has.
22) These may include information asymmetries, the presence of negative or positive externalities, transaction costs, price discrimination and others.
23) To some extent it exists for all contracts that are written in a world of information asymmetry, uncertainty and risk.
24) The concept of information asymmetry demonstrates the need for auditors as it shows how the gap in information can cause market inefficiencies.
25) The market environment at the time was not inconsistent with an increase in counterparty risk and a higher degree of information asymmetry.
26) information asymmetry also doesn't imply there's not a value, the party or parties are just unaware of that value.
27) Agents benefit from what business-school types refer to as " information asymmetry," because they are in touch with multiple teams, who are, in turn, forbidden to communicate with one another.
28) However, this exchange and interaction process is complicated by the properties of knowledge (its tacit dimension, for instance) and by the existence of information asymmetries.
29) He said that we have gone from a world of " information asymmetry"–where the seller always had more information than the buyer–to information parity.
30) However, interest rate controls are most often found at the lower end of the market where financial institutions (usually MFIs) use the information asymmetry to justify high lending rates.
31) Existing regulation in local capital market like taxes, information asymmetry and foreign ownership restrictions usually act as barriers and prevent foreign investors entering those markets.
32) This provides a way for investors to enter markets and sectors that otherwise would remain unattractive or impenetrable due to high start-up risk and information asymmetries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of information asymmetry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of information asymmetry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with information asymmetry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word information asymmetry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with information asymmetry.
20 examples of simple sentences of information asymmetry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of information asymmetry
Compound Sentences with information asymmetry
Complex Sentences with information asymmetry
Compound-Complex Sentences with information asymmetry