affect differently in a sentence
1) Were creatures in polar oceans affected differently than in the tropics?
2) Each family member will be affected differently by financial downsizing.
3) Archaeological materials above the lava were affected differently during the last 2000 years.
affect differently example sentences4) Individuals with SCS are all affected differently .
5) Each eye may be affected differently .
6) Neighborhoods across Aiken County will be affected differently by these map changes.
7) The global economy suffered heavily from the war, although participating nations were affected differently .
8) Each region will be affected differently based on the different climate and temperature fluctuations.
9) Every person is affected differently .
10) Different Americans are affected differently .
11) It shows how different parts of what seem to be one industry may be affected differently .
12) The NMR spectra of enantiomers are affected differently by single-enantiomer chiral additives such as EuFOD.
13) The CA3 hippocampal region is affected differently by decreased plasticity than the CA1 region just discussed.
14) However, there is reason to believe that different regions will be affected differently by climate change.
15) How are groups of people in different structural locations likely to be affected differently by this initiative?
example sentences with affect differently16) Each will probably have very different views on it and will be affected differently by it.
17) This is why women are affected differently from men by environmental degradation, deforestation, pollution and overpopulation.
18) Shields have different conductive properties to the metal hull of ships, so are affected differently by electrostatic discharges.
19) However, the same genes and proteins were affected differently by the exposure in each of the cell lines.
20) The study also found that private and rental boat users were affected differently , some substantially but others not much.
21) Many people are affected differently by the McGurk effect based on many factors, including brain damage and other disorders.
22) Memory seems to be affected differently by certain stages of sleep such as REM and slow-wave sleep (SWS).
23) Protective factors offer an explanation for why children and adolescents who face the same degree of risk may be affected differently .
24) Thus, green coffee bean extract may cause side effects similar to those of caffeine, but every user is affected differently .
25) Also, people are affected differently by marijuana - some people become extremely paranoid when they smoke, while others feel relaxed.
26) Those large gifts often take multiple years to negotiate and structure and thus are affected differently by factors like the economy, alumni aging, or a new president.
27) Three years onward and we do not want to utilize another International Women's Day statement to discuss why and how women are affected differently .
28) If the Earth and the Moon were affected differently by the gravity of the Sun, this would directly affect the orbit of the Moon around the Earth.
How to use affect differently in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect differently
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect differently with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect differently
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect differently in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect differently.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect differently. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect differently
Compound Sentences with affect differently
Complex Sentences with affect differently
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect differently