affect people in a sentence
1) This explains why cancer usually affects older people .
2) Diabetes affects almost 400 million people worldwide.
3) An estimated 7 million people are affected .
affect people example sentences4) How are people affected by advertising nowadays?
5) The tax affects about 5 million people .
6) How many people are affected by fibromyalgia?
7) Why are people affected by landscape images?
8) A major famine affects 150 million people in 24 countries.
9) Laws affecting black people conferred extensive powers upon the administration.
10) The former affects people who are already mentally ill.
11) How many people are affected by communication disorders?
12) The exact number of people affected is disputed.
13) He helped people particularly affected during the war.
14) Government policies on forest reserves have affected tribal peoples profoundly.
15) Nearly 450 million people are affected by mental illness worldwide .
example sentences with affect people16) The disease mostly affects people 50 and older .
17) The number of people affected is far greater.
18) MS usually affects people between ages 20 and 40.
19) Global hunger affects nearly a billion people .
20) people are emotionally affected , identification with open spaces is facilitated.
21) The disease affects around 12 people per 100,000 .
22) Drugs can affect people in different ways.
23) But the same events can affect people very differently.
24) A total of 50 people are now affected .
25) But remember that alcohol affects different people in different ways.
26) These possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways.
27) Skin disorders affect people of all ages.
28) It can affect people emotionally and physically.
How to use affect people in a sentence29) Fear of speaking in public affects many people .
30) Fortunately no cars or people were affected .
31) Approximately 1 million people were directly affected by Manuel.
32) Reportedly, more than 5 million people were affected .
33) Flash flooding damaged 43 homes and affected 60,000 people .
34) The people affected were all ethnic Turks.
35) She provided compensation for people adversely affected by airport noise.
36) In each run, those people are affected in different ways.
37) This particularly affects people and economies in developing countries.
38) How many people were affected by your wrongdoing?
39) We've had so many people affected .
40) No-one can really appreciate how ear problems affect people .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect people.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect people
Compound Sentences with affect people
Complex Sentences with affect people
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect people