aetiological in a sentence
1) In many cases, however, no aetiological factor is found.
2) Alcohol was the aetiological agent in two thirds.
3) If one prosperity is aetiological , unmarried will artificially be gestational.
aetiological example sentences4) Childhood and adolescent depression: I. Epidemiological and aetiological aspects.
5) Thirdly a local tale explains an etiological or original myth ( aetiological saga).
6) The aetiological agent of ISA is the infectious salmon anemia virus ( ISAV).
7) Helicobacter pylori has recently been implicated as an important aetiological factor of gastritis and gastroduodenal ulceration.
8) This is the most extensive study of the aetiological and miasmic doctrine of Homoeopathy ever published.
9) A subsequent study of second cancers following anal and cervical cancer found further support for this aetiological link.
10) It has been identified as an aetiological agent in cervical cancers, and recently, in colonic neoplasms.
11) Simple (Acid-Base) Disorders 1 are those in which there is a single primary aetiological acid-base disorder.
12) Mixed (acid-Base) Disorders 2,3 are those in which two or more primary aetiological disorders are present simultaneously.
13) This line of argument is bound to be disappointing for those looking at aetiological studies in search of implications for prevention.
14) Attention should be focussed on concomitant drug therapy, for example, thiazide diuretics, which may be important aetiological factors.
15) Rather the diagnosis is one of exclusion based on the presence of venous disease and the absence of other aetiological factors.
example sentences with aetiological16) A description will now be given of the aetiological theories and relationships that lipids and lipoprotein levels may have with atherosclerosis.
17) First of all, why should the aetiological partner have to take an antiviral for yahoo that they do not have?
18) Secondly, familial cases have sometimes shown a lower age at onset than sporadic cases, which is consistent with aetiological heterogeneity.
19) Acidosis - an abnormal process or condition which would lower arterial pH if there were no secondary changes in response to the primary aetiological factor.
20) Reflux of duodenal content into the stomach may be an aetiological factor in the development of gastritis, gastric ulcers, and gastric neoplasia.
21) The aetiological factors for the liver disease included alcohol (n=19), chronic active hepatitis (n=3), Wilson's disease (n=2), and haemochromatosis (n=1).
22) Given the number and identity of the haplotypes associated with schizophrenia further aetiological base pair changes must exist within and around the PCM1 gene.
23) Numerous places in Italy and northern Greece also had aetiological legends about cities and other institutions founded by Odysseus on his various travels.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aetiological
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aetiological with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aetiological
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aetiological in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aetiological.
20 examples of simple sentences of aetiological. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aetiological
Compound Sentences with aetiological
Complex Sentences with aetiological
Compound-Complex Sentences with aetiological