aerosol in a sentence
1) An aerosol foam shampoo is useful for cleaning small areas.
2) The previous discussion focussed on single aerosol particles.
3) There are several measures of aerosol concentration.
aerosol example sentences4) Do not put aerosol containers anywhere near a cooker.
5) Limit use of aerosol products where possible.
6) Ash particles may absorb these aerosol droplets onto their surfaces.
7) The chemical constituents within the aerosol change the overall refractive index.
8) This contains less harmful chemical and no aerosol gas.
9) The mechanisms are discussed in article on aerosol deposition.
10) Others include changes in atmospheric aerosol concentrations and solar activity .
11) Until 1974, vinyl chloride was used in aerosol spray propellant.
12) The aerosol reflects sunlight, resulting in cooling.
13) Aerosol atmosphere interactions are still poorly understood.
14) Traditionally inhaled aerosol medications were delivered to horses via aerosol mask chambers.
15) Traditionally inhaled aerosol medications were delivered to horses via aerosol mask chambers.
example sentences with aerosol16) This is known as the aerosol indirect effect on climate.
17) These aerosol particles are very mobile and can clearly be inhaled.
18) Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
19) And the manufacture of aerosol cans takes considerable resources and energy.
20) In contrast, aerosol refers to combined particles and gas.
21) The resulting aerosol is subjected to UV radiation to create ions.
22) Is aerosol spraying only about experimenting with weather?
23) The distribution of cooling trends does not support the aerosol hypothesis .
24) The aerosol device is unlikely to have been the cause.
25) It is not widely known as an aerosol additive.
26) Question: Must aerosol oil sprays have nutrition labeling?
27) Such aerosols include the highly reflective titanium dioxide.
28) Indeed record aerosols blocking during the period occurred .
How to use aerosol in a sentence29) Smoke, haze , and fog are aerosol examples.
30) Aerosols are tiny solid particles or liquid particles suspended in air.
31) The landing vehicles carried experiments focusing on cloud aerosol composition and structure.
32) Bubbles of gas flowing through the melt promote aerosol formation.
33) I found this paper which seems o show declining aerosols ?
34) There are three reagents, conveniently supplied in aerosol cans.
35) The next three bars show the effects of aerosols .
36) It was identified as a stratospheric sulfate aerosol veil.
37) The stratosphere contains a large inventory of aerosol particles .
38) Aerosols block some sunlight and thus cause surface cooling.
39) Much of the arctic aerosol comes from south Asia.
40) Changes in aerosol can therefore lead to changes in cloud properties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosol.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosol
Compound Sentences with aerosol
Complex Sentences with aerosol
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosol