aeromedical evacuation in a sentence
1) This included the aeromedical evacuation of sick and injured.
2) On 1 July 1993, the 86th added another mission, aeromedical evacuation .
3) In addition, it can also transport litters and ambulatory patients during aeromedical evacuations when required.
aeromedical evacuation example sentences4) Its aircraft are also capable of transporting litter and ambulatory patients using patient support pallets during aeromedical evacuations .
5) The tactical airlift mission included logistical airlift, airborne operations, aeromedical evacuation , and air support for special operations.
6) In addition to the strategic transport role, the VC10 routinely served in the aeromedical evacuation and VIP roles.
7) The aircraft saw extensive service during the Vietnam War, transporting troops and cargo to South East Asia and undertaking aeromedical evacuation .
8) Operations included aerial movement of troops and cargo, flare drops, aeromedical evacuation , and air-drops of critical supplies and paratroops.
9) Air ambulance service, sometimes called aeromedical evacuation or simply Medevac, is provided by a variety of different sources in different places in the world.
10) The competition tests the flight and ground skills of security forces, aerial port operations, aeromedical evacuation , and maintenance team members.
11) Since that date 1,579 British personnel have been wounded, injured or fallen ill (396 wounded in action), 1186 of whom required aeromedical evacuation .
12) Aeromedical evacuation is "the movement of patients under medical supervision to and between medical treatment facilities by air transportation" (JP 1-02).
13) The new Cessna Citation Encore's extended operability allows Survival Flight to provide aeromedical evacuation "as far away as the Caribbean and Mexico.
14) The United States Air Force responded by sending search and rescue, aeromedical evacuation , relief supplies as well as medical care to the affected areas.
15) With the re-alignment to MATS, aeromedical evacuation continued to grow and in 1964, Scott's host wing was re-designated as the 1405th aeromedical Transport Wing.
example sentences with aeromedical evacuation16) Occasionally, they may serve to provide in-flight care to patients being evacuated via aeromedical evacuation , either fixed wing or rotary wing.
17) The Black Hawk helicopter series can perform a wide array of missions, including the tactical transport of troops, electronic warfare, and aeromedical evacuation .
18) " aeromedical evacuation : Management of Acute and Stabilized Patients.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeromedical evacuation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeromedical evacuation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeromedical evacuation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeromedical evacuation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeromedical evacuation.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeromedical evacuation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeromedical evacuation
Compound Sentences with aeromedical evacuation
Complex Sentences with aeromedical evacuation
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeromedical evacuation