aerodynamicist in a sentence
1) It's a dream for the aerodynamicists .
2) Aerodynamicists disagree on the precise definition of hypersonic flow.
3) Revised regulations introduced in 2005 forced the aerodynamicists to be even more ingenious.
aerodynamicist example sentences4) I offer these opinions of one of the best known glider aerodynamicists without comment.
5) The project aerodynamicist on the design of the Me 262 was Ludwig Bölkow.
6) This rapid increase in drag led aerodynamicists and aviators to disagree on whether supersonic flight was achievable.
7) Giro worked with aerodynamicist Len Brownlie to design a similar frontal profile to the Selector.
8) The spin was initially explored by individual pilots performing ad-hoc experiments (often accidentally) and by aerodynamicists .
9) Feeling that the car needs to be developed, it underwent further redesign by aerodynamicist Hiro Fujimori.
10) Aerodynamicists discovered that the chines generated powerful vortices and created additional lift, leading to unexpected aerodynamic performance improvements.
11) The effect is named for Henri Coandă, the Romanian aerodynamicist who exploited it in many of his patents.
12) I've witnessed some of the best aerodynamicists in the world struggle with BLS in our Re range for years.
13) Every supersonic aircraft design presents the aerodynamicist with a range of difficult problems, including two which are of supreme importance.
14) When the effects of compressibility on the solution are small, the aerodynamicist may choose to assume that density is constant.
15) The Valiant wing had a "compound sweep" configuration, devised (and patented) by Vickers aerodynamicist Elfyn Richards.
example sentences with aerodynamicist16) The disagreement surrounds aerodynamicist Dan Fallows, who opted to quit Red Bull in September last year and sign for McLaren.
17) In solving a subsonic problem, one decision to be made by the aerodynamicist is whether to incorporate the effects of compressibility.
18) The aerodynamicists replied that, in fact, the resistance of the rotors grew more slowly, with an increase in wind speed, than did the Buckau's rigging.
19) Mike the chief instructor, an aerodynamicist by profession, says he can train an absolute beginner to solo standard in a week, simply by eliminating the hanging around.
20) To date, he is the only author I've ever read that actually approaches airplane design as a designer, not an aerodynamicist (and there is a huge difference).
21) It's very awkward for people who were good students, and went into the aerospace industry because that was the best job offer for the engineer or the aerodynamicist .
22) The flight, and the publicity it received, led to more organized collaboration between aviators and aerodynamicists , leading the way to modern aerodynamics.
23) The hull shape was based on work by the American aerodynamicist Albert Zahm, and its head resistance was claimed to be 40% of that of contemporary Zeppelins.
24) Within airfoils alone, the wind turbine aerodynamicist has to consider the effect of surface roughness, dynamic stall tip losses, solidity, among other problems.
25) The shape of the car is credited to Jason Hill, a designer who worked on the body of the Porsche Carrera GT, and to Aptera's own aerodynamicist , Miles Wheeler.
26) Newey has worked in both Formula One and IndyCar racing as a race engineer, aerodynamicist , designer and technical director and enjoyed success in both categories.
27) The two-man Gemini capsule was designed by a Canadian, Jim Chamberlin, formerly the chief aerodynamicist on the Avro Arrow fighter interceptor program with Avro Canada.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamicist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamicist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamicist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamicist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamicist.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamicist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamicist
Compound Sentences with aerodynamicist
Complex Sentences with aerodynamicist
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamicist