aerogramme in a sentence
1) Pakistan had issued 5 different types of aerogrammes and air letters.
2) The late 1960s saw the introduction of pictorial aerogrammes .
3) In 1982, two special aerogrammes were released.
aerogramme example sentences4) The 1971 war saw the release of two special aerogrammes .
5) Three aerogrammes were released to be used for the armed forces.
6) The P&T Department issued three aerogrammes over the years.
7) Aerogrammes were first issued in 1963, when three values were made available.
8) Aerogrammes were first issued in 1967.
9) Aerogrammes were first issued in 1944.
10) Postcards and aerogrammes continue to be available to this day.
11) These include pre-stamped envelopes, aerogrammes , postal cards, urgent mail service envelopes and registered envelopes.
12) The Forces aerogramme which is available at all post offices may be sent to and from HM Forces worldwide.
13) The 1970 aerogramme has been available in later years surcharged to Nu. 1.50 with a "postage pre-paid" seal.
14) Aerogramme are one of those bands that anyone with any inside angle on the music industry can't help but feel sorry for.
15) The folding letters, similar to an aerogramme , were mostly distributed free of charge by Bhutan Post to make the writing of letters popular.
example sentences with aerogramme16) The Nu. 3.50 aerogramme is still on sale at GPO Thimphu, but has to be uprated to the current airmail rate of Nu. 20 by adding the necessary postage stamps.
17) The third and final aerogramme was issued around 1989 with a different lay-out and the imprinted stamp of Nu. 3.50 depicts birds and flowers.
18) Six different aerogrammes were issued from 1969 to 1991, but only two were pre-paid, and these were both issued in 1971.
19) Post paid envelopes were first issued in 1900 and the only new type of postal stationery to be issued by Malta were aerogrammes which were first issued in 1971.
20) Aerogrammes .
21) At just 34p to all international destinations aerogrammes are great value for money, and the easiest way to get your message across.
22) Sierra Leone 70c: CS Scotia aerogramme 1973
23) These are for: public use, official use, armed forces/army use, prisoners of war and formulae aerogrammes .
25) Aerogrammes /Air Letters
28) Pictorial Aerogrammes
How to use aerogramme in a sentence29) Aerogrammes
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerogramme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerogramme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerogramme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerogramme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerogramme.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerogramme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerogramme
Compound Sentences with aerogramme
Complex Sentences with aerogramme
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerogramme