aerodynamic surface in a sentence
1) Aircraft may have additional minor aerodynamic surfaces .
2) All aircraft utilize aerodynamic surfaces in order to generate lift.
3) Aircraft turbofan engines are shrouded in an aerodynamic surface .
aerodynamic surface example sentences4) Because the vehicle is landing in a vacuum, aerodynamic control surfaces are useless.
5) The aerodynamic control surfaces are designed to operate in two distinct flight regimes, subsonic and supersonic.
6) Glide bombs are bombs with aerodynamic surfaces to allow a gliding flightpath rather than a ballistic one.
7) The direction of airflow around a model can be determined by tufts of yarn attached to the aerodynamic surfaces .
8) The strip is attached to the aerodynamic surface with tape, and it sends signals depicting the pressure distribution along its surface.
9) In the context of aircraft, air brakes are aerodynamic surfaces that create friction with the airflow causing the vehicle to slow.
10) VMC's are also used by airplane design engineers for sizing the vertical tail or stabilizer and the aerodynamic flight control surfaces .
11) It used aerodynamic surfaces for attitude control in flight, and for its first flight was also fitted with large wings amidships.
12) Although flying fish leap out of the water they do not porpoise but glide, using their pectoral fins as aerodynamic surfaces .
13) After the switch-over, the computer determines the level of use of aerodynamic surfaces and swiveling nozzles and their required deflection angles.
14) Model Rocket : An aero-vehicle that ascends into the air by means of a reaction motor, but without the use of aerodynamic lifting surfaces .
15) Flap: a hinged aerodynamic surface , usually on the trailing edge, which is angled downwards to generate extra lift and drag.
example sentences with aerodynamic surface16) Typically, it takes the form of a spacecraft equipped with aerodynamic surfaces , one or more rocket engines, and sometimes additional airbreathing propulsion as well.
17) In DeLaurier's experiments, a smooth aerodynamic surface with a double-surface airfoil is more efficient at producing lift than a single-surface airfoil.
18) By the time the aircraft left the tower it was hoped that it would have achieved sufficient speed to allow its aerodynamic surfaces to provide stable flight.
19) By itself, the fuselage provides approximately 40 to 60 percent of the F-14's aerodynamic lifting surface depending on the wing sweep position.
20) Control is done with engine gimballing and/or aerodynamic control surfaces .
21) 9K720 Iskander is controlled during the whole flight with gas-dynamic and aerodynamic control surfaces .
22) Additional minor features may be applied to an existing aerodynamic surface such as the main wing:
23) This permitted three modes of control of the aerodynamic surfaces and/or the nozzle controls.
24) "Microraptor" had long pennaceous feathers that formed aerodynamic surfaces on the arms and tail but also, surprisingly, on the legs.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic surface
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic surface with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic surface
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic surface in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic surface.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic surface. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic surface
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic surface
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic surface
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic surface