aerodynamic lift in a sentence
1) The sails, when correctly adjusted, will generate aerodynamic lift .
2) During re-entry, the wings provided little or no aerodynamic lift .
3) Aerodynamic lift is distinguished from other kinds of lift in fluids.
aerodynamic lift example sentences4) Modelling the long soccer throw-in using aerodynamic lift and drag.
5) However, creating a shockwave is inescapable if they generate aerodynamic lift .
6) The functional hood vent on the Camaro SS helps reduce heat and aerodynamic lift .
7) Distinct AMG front and rear bumpers create a bold appearance and help to reduce aerodynamic lift .
8) Experience had shown that the Sierra hatchback body generated significant aerodynamic lift even at relatively moderate speed.
9) This car was first run at Le Mans and had considerable handling problems due to aerodynamic lift .
10) There have also been theoretical proposals to use aerodynamic lift as the spacecraft flies through the atmosphere.
11) Airborne wind energy systems use airfoils or turbines supported in the air by buoyancy or by aerodynamic lift .
12) This gives aerodynamic lift as well as thrust lift and permits taking off with heavier loads and is more efficient.
13) The dimpled pattern creates aerodynamic lift allowing the ball to have less drag and remain in the air much longer.
14) Rocket-powered missiles that obtain aerodynamic lift at very high speed due to airflow over their bodies are a marginal case.
15) If the thrust-to-weight ratio times the lift-to-drag ratio is greater than local gravity then takeoff using aerodynamic lift is possible.
example sentences with aerodynamic lift16) While common meanings of the word "" suggest that lift opposes gravity, aerodynamic lift can be in any direction.
17) Any addition of mass for aerodynamic lift ( i.e. wings) completely cancels out any advantage gained from that lift.
18) There are two ways to produce dynamic upthrust: aerodynamic lift , and powered lift in the form of engine thrust.
19) He conducted extensive wind tunnel research on aerofoil sections, proving the principles of aerodynamic lift foreseen by Cayley and Wenham.
20) As it flies, the boomerang becomes both a gyroscope and an airfoil, and this dual role gives it aerodynamic lift .
21) A fibreglass spoiler was fixed to the area beneath the front bumper bar to cancel the aerodynamic lift usually transmitted at high speeds.
22) The Rear wing greatly reduced aerodynamic lift at speed, and unique bonnet vents were placed in a low pressure area that helped with engine cooling.
23) The only modifications to the GPU pantograph were an increase in the stiffness of the pneumatic dampers, and a reduced total aerodynamic lift of the structure.
24) Another issue arises during take off and landing, when in calmer conditions the airspeed may be too low to provide sufficient aerodynamic lift .
25) In June 1939, Kurt Patt of the Peenemünde Design Office, proposed wings for converting rocket speed and altitude into aerodynamic lift and range.
26) He proved the principles of aerodynamic lift foreseen by Cayley and Wenham and, from 1884, took out several patents on aerofoils.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic lift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic lift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic lift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic lift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic lift.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic lift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic lift
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic lift
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic lift
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic lift