aerodynamic in a sentence
1) Reducing aerodynamic drag was another primary design goal.
2) The aerodynamic lines are sporty and athletic.
3) Aircraft may have additional minor aerodynamic surfaces.
aerodynamic example sentences4) Engineers began to investigate aerodynamic ground effects.
5) Benefits claimed include greater comfort and aerodynamic efficiency.
6) Disc wheels are designed to minimize aerodynamic drag.
7) Also commonly used is the aerodynamic diameter.
8) The basics of aerodynamic design through wind tunnel testing.
9) Bike handling made room for greater aerodynamic penetration.
10) Real sports dont depend on aerodynamic design and engineers.
11) The aerodynamic effects continue until about the 40 second mark.
12) The most familiar type of aerodynamic force is drag.
13) She strips off extra weight and clothes to become more aerodynamic .
14) The aerodynamic regulations were radically altered for the 2009 season.
15) There are two basic aerodynamic models of insect flight.
example sentences with aerodynamic16) The upper trim level model has aerodynamic headlight option.
17) The aerodynamic efficiency is improved by two percent.
18) All aircraft utilize aerodynamic surfaces in order to generate lift.
19) Its aerodynamic body shape was developed in a wind tunnel.
20) Typically this process requires special methods to protect against aerodynamic heating.
21) The balance must be aerodynamic and dynamic.
22) The pilots applied aerodynamic braking to help slow down the vehicle.
23) Design modifications have been driven by aerodynamic improvement .
24) Full range mesh and aerodynamic designed intake for great cooling performance .
25) The front end works as a large aerodynamic wing .
26) This results in higher than normal aerodynamic loading.
27) The new model had a more aerodynamic front bodywork.
28) You'll reduce your aerodynamic drag significantly.
How to use aerodynamic in a sentence29) By having an aerodynamic , efficient leading edge.
30) The flowing, aerodynamic design is crisp and sporty looking.
31) Power operation prevents aerodynamic forces overriding the pilots' control inputs.
32) The rear track was also widened, creating more aerodynamic efficiency.
33) Carbon fiber is typically used for high-end aerodynamic racing wheels.
34) Consequently, the aerodynamic center moves upstream thus causing aerodynamic instability.
35) Consequently, the aerodynamic center moves upstream thus causing aerodynamic instability.
36) This venting thrust easily exceeded aerodynamic drag.
37) Trim range is 16-33% of mean aerodynamic chord.
38) This section refers to recumbent bicycles without additional aerodynamic enclosures.
39) Aerodynamic canopy vents gale force winds and prevents inversion.
40) Introduction of aerodynamic bicycles with a stable construction.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic