aerodynamic improvement in a sentence
1) Design modifications have been driven by aerodynamic improvement .
2) Some aerodynamic improvements were also made to the front bodywork.
3) The aerodynamic improvements were supposed to yield a 10% reduction in drag.
aerodynamic improvement example sentences4) Changes to the exterior are only subtle still recognizable bringing about aerodynamic improvements .
5) The Dogma 2 featured aerodynamic improvements which increased the efficiency of the frame.
6) McDonnell Douglas worked with NASA's Langley Research Center to study aerodynamic improvements .
7) It will see engine and aerodynamic improvements reducing its fuel burn by about 2%.
8) For 1980, all GM B-bodies received revised styling and aerodynamic improvements along with reduced weight.
9) The Pantera incorporates fixed canards and other aerodynamic improvements , as well as advanced avionics.
10) The incredible top speed necessitated new aerodynamic improvements to ensure the super coupe would still be stable.
11) Kfir C.2 : An improved C.1 that featured a lot of aerodynamic improvements .
12) The Bentley was largely standard except a rollcage, some aerodynamic improvements and low-temperature fuel and calibration.
13) The SuperTruck uses lightweight materials , an efficient engine and aerodynamic improvements to net its fuel economy increase.
14) Beneath the skin, the Il-62M has simpler and lighter single-slotted flaps and incremental aerodynamic improvements .
15) Aerodynamicists discovered that the chines generated powerful vortices and created additional lift, leading to unexpected aerodynamic performance improvements .
example sentences with aerodynamic improvement16) The record-breaking Bentley was largely standard except for a roll-cage, aerodynamic improvements , and low-temperature fuel and calibration.
17) The UCI ban on recumbent bicycles and other aerodynamic improvements virtually stopped development of recumbents for four decades and remains in force.
18) Aerodynamic improvements , similar to the 1990 record train, were refined in a wind tunnel and provided a 15% reduction in drag from the standard configuration.
19) In the tough competition of the 1969 NASCAR "aero wars", Chrysler first fielded the Dodge Charger 500 that featured aerodynamic improvements to a standard 1969 Charger.
20) The third prototype with a Cyclone engine incorporated a series of aerodynamic improvements and was delivered for government trials on 7 September 1934.
21) Not only did this style dominate the racetrack for 4 full years, its aerodynamic improvements forever changed the face a NASCAR racing.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic improvement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic improvement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic improvement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic improvement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic improvement.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic improvement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic improvement
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic improvement
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic improvement
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic improvement